Pet Hates And Dislikes

moh

Deleted, at user's request.
Post your pet hates and dislikes here, what annoys you most?

Motorists who never use their indicators on roundabouts and at junctions.

midweek movie on rte halfway through the movie theres a news update then the movie doesnt restart for about 40 mins .

van drivers who dont know or dont bother to use the the RULES of the road
note to van drivers you too have to use indicators

Hill :car: right wheres my indicators era never mind ill just turn anyway LOL :whistling:

not squeezing the toothpaste from the end of the tube (I've a lot of these hates could be here for a while ) squeezing in the middle argh drives me mad :(

---------- Post added at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------

Hill :car: right wheres my indicators era never mind ill just turn anyway LOL :whistling:

Yea Moh and believe me they would'nt have bought the car if the indicators were'nt working LOL

This is going to sound odd coming from a guy...but i hate the toilet lid (not seat but the lid itself) is not placed back down after use.

My wife never has to complain about me living the seat up though. lol

I hate when houses have blinds on the windows and there all at different heights that freaks me out :) I'd love to go in and fix them :grin:

Last edited:
Fog lights! Effin motorists driving around during the effin day blinding me with their effin fog lights on for no reason whatsoever. Ahem, sorry rant over.

Back