Phone broke need help choosing

a1gunner

Hi guys have moto g5 which has given up the ghost so now I'm looking new phone I have a budget off about £150-175 was hoping you guys could guide me to a good phone for the money, phone hast to have nfc thanks

Oh I'm looking something same screen size

Are you on a pay as you go basis? A contract? Are you due an upgrade? What country are you in? What network are you with? Are you planning buying on internet? What size screen does your current phone have? What do you use your phone for? Just calls and texts, gaming, etc.
Most android phones are built with NFC built in nowadays, cant comment on Apple as I hate them.
Give more details, you're more likely to get a phone recommendation that suits you.

Minefield of a question , deals change daily keep an eye online over the weekend see if any good deals come up . I try and get a cash back deal from mobile phones direct but they seem rare nowadays , I would say get a Samsung A series , maybe the A12 . How much do you spend a month , as Your close to the end of your contract is it cheaper to go on a contract or buy the phone and get a sim ? 3 doing 30 gb a month with an A12 for £360 for 2 years , if the phones £160 that works out at £8.33 a month for 30gb data and unlimited text and phones . Is that enough data , not enough etc . Do you need a certain provider to get a good signal ? Sometimes comparisons sites like uswitch have better deals than you can get elsewhere

Probably leave virgin paying £12 month for 25gig data was with plus net never had no problem with them maybe sky with the roll over data havnt decided its phone 1st priority

Probably easier all round if you go to a phone shop, get them to give you a couple of recommendations based on you answering a load of questions similar to the ones I asked above, (and I presume you answering them, unlike above) then we would be better able to compare your choices/suggestions and point you in the right direction.

If you just want to buy a sim free phone, carphone warehouse is on most UK high streets, and you could do worse than searching hot UK deals as suggested above by pupuqiop.

What about the G9 Play or the G8 power, nice and cheap. And you know the brand.

Think it's been mentioned here but the samsung A12 and a series generally is a good range of phones and even though isn't as premium as the s series they are good phones.

My brother has the A12 and he speaks highly of it. From the memory, storage to the interface. He rates it very highly.

Xiaomi have some good phones but personally would say Huawei p30 pro or the new p30 pro new edition but out of your budget.
Can't go wrong with Xiaomi.

They make great phones.
Good phones but has too much bloatware on them for my liking
Minefield of a question , deals change daily keep an eye online over the weekend see if any good deals come up . I try and get a cash back deal from mobile phones direct but they seem rare nowadays , I would say get a Samsung A series , maybe the A12 . How much do you spend a month , as Your close to the end of your contract is it cheaper to go on a contract or buy the phone and get a sim ? 3 doing 30 gb a month with an A12 for £360 for 2 years , if the phones £160 that works out at £8.33 a month for 30gb data and unlimited text and phones . Is that enough data , not enough etc . Do you need a certain provider to get a good signal ? Sometimes comparisons sites like uswitch have better deals than you can get elsewhere
Samsung a12 are shite sent one back after 24hr was was slow and laggy.
Yep think nip to argos and get one thanks for your help guys
If you could stretch to £399 the oppo find x2 neo is a good phone
12 gig ram
256 storage
Charges to full in 30 minutes.
Or there's pocco x2/3 nfc amazon has some good deals on phones but for your price range of £150 ish I wouldn't expect much for that price imo

Xiaomi have some good phones but personally would say Huawei p30 pro or the new p30 pro new edition but out of your budget.

Good phones but has too much bloatware on them for my liking

Samsung a12 are shite sent one back after 24hr was was slow and laggy.

If you could stretch to £399 the oppo find x2 neo is a good phone
12 gig ram
256 storage
Charges to full in 30 minutes.
Or there's pocco x2/3 nfc amazon has some good deals on phones but for your price range of £150 ish I wouldn't expect much for that price imo
I have the Poco x3 NFC great phone 120hz refresh rate 6gb ram 128gb storage.
Great phone for the price and you can remove the bloat and recommendations.

I've been admiring it for a while but for some reason I seem to stick to my p30 pro
Great phone picked mine up on the sales on the Xiaomi app.

Huawei are good but for the price and specs Xiaomi hit it out the ball park.

Oppo and realme also make good phones with great specs.

The mi 10 lite 5g is £199 today on the UK mi store. If anyone is interested.

Great phone picked mine up on the sales on the Xiaomi app.

Huawei are good but for the price and specs Xiaomi hit it out the ball park.

Oppo and realme also make good phones with great specs.

The mi 10 lite 5g is £199 today on the UK mi store. If anyone is interested.
Missus has oppo find x2 lite and decent just a shame battery is a bit pants on it

Hi guys have moto g5 which has given up the ghost so now I'm looking new phone I have a budget off about £150-175 was hoping you guys could guide me to a good phone for the money, phone hast to have nfc thanks

I was in a similar situation 6 months ago and I bought a p30 light from a Samsung S8 really good found good storage fast good battery life and quite cheap to buy is it a shed out a touch more go for the p40pro or light but other than that the p30 Lite and p30 Pro and the p30 mate Huawei really good phone overall for the money anyway and if you happen to damage the screen again you can buy a screen of eBay for 20 £25 at most

I was in a similar situation 6 months ago and I bought a p30 light from a Samsung S8 really good found good storage fast good battery life and quite cheap to buy is it a shed out a touch more go for the p40pro or light but other than that the p30 Lite and p30 Pro and the p30 mate Huawei really good phone overall for the money anyway and if you happen to damage the screen again you can buy a screen of eBay for 20 £25 at most
Just to add the p40 range are not Google supported I have p40 lite aswell as p30 pro.
Roll on harmony os

give the Realme range a check over, good specs and price and the jelly protect case is included

Back