PIA VPN onto Zgemma

Cant find anything to do with google dns but found soething with name server 1 and 2 and changed the settings. Now vpn is running but ip stays the same

network test is coming up all ticks and confirmed ip and nameserver but ip address is still the same

Last edited by a moderator:
Cant find anything to do with google dns but found soething with name server 1 and 2 and changed the settings. Now vpn is running but ip stays the same

What are you using to check the IP Address? Box IP Address will be the same its the external IP Address that changes.

You can download IP Checker from plugins. Plugins, green download plugins, extensions and choose ipchecker reboot box make sure VPN is off goto plugins and run IP Checker it should show you external IP Address take note of it turn VPN on and run IP Checker again.

Yes. Running ip is 12.34.56.78
Not running ip is 12.34.56.78
Not actually 12345678 but you get the idea exactly the same. They are in this configuration of 2 numbers. 2 numbers.2 number. 2 numbers
Is that a normal configuration for an ip address

Yes. Running ip is 12.34.56.78
Not running ip is 12.34.56.78
Not actually 12345678 but you get the idea exactly the same. They are in this configuration of 2 numbers. 2 numbers.2 number. 2 numbers
Is that a normal configuration for an ip address
Have you got bbc i player running on your box with vpn switched on iplayer won’t play anything

Got infinity all up and running and script back on and working. The whole idea of updating was to get a vpn working. Trying the easy vpn adder and have an account with pia which is an option but when i activate vpn the stream stops. Run a network test and ip address doesnt get a tick and reads unconfirmed and name server doesnt get a tick and reads unconfirmed. Running router supplied by service provider hub3. Any ideas on why or settings i need to change
HOW TO INSTALL A VPN ONTO AN ENIGMA2 DEVICE
https://deathstarmedia.wordpress.com/2017/10/23/install-a-vpn-onto-an-enigma2-device/

After almost 2 years that I have bought PIA VPN and was unable to use it on my zgemma box. I finally get to use it by changed DNS as instructed above and it's now working perfectly. Thank you @dsayers2014. Much appreciated

If u r using the new wooshbuild they have put a digibit vpn plug-in in the wooshbuild plug-in section digibit vpn costs £2 a month dead easy to setup
I have wooshbuild infinity on zgemma h2s with digibit vpn plugin have sub but when I run it nothing changes ip the same channels still blocked any help please

Go on plug ins, wooshbuid, download vpn plugin, and instructions are there when you select your vpn
You need to change your network setting DNS to google setting as explained by dsayers2014 and then open your XE VPN and input your login detail that was provided by PIA and you should be good to go. I literally just done it now and mine e it's working perfect.

Back