Picons for SkyQ skin

DEBOY

Hi folks struggling to find my way round here so can’t find the link for the picons to put on Zgemma h2s wooshbuild infinity SkyQ skin! Also will they work with any of the wooshbuild skins! Thank you for always helping

I personally wouldn't bother on a h2s, will slow it down
Ok thanks for you advice mate I’ll leave it cheers

I had a H92s put wooshbuild on it with SkyQ skin but the picture kept freezing so went back to older box on willobuild!

Ah right I’m not very clued up with these tbh but I thought it was a ram problem it’s just freezing a little bit! Both my h92s boxes are new but seem to get more issues with them then h2s mate!
what type of settings would it be please

Speak to your IPTV provider they will guide you. The H9 on paper is better than the H2S.

I say speak to your provider as suggestions will depend on how it's setup

He loaded it for me via any desk and I wanted rid of unwanted listings so that I didn’t have about 20 listings before I got to iptv from FTA channels. Coz I’m not clued up I may have changed something I shouldn’t have. Just don’t know what settings should be I’m afraid

What are the best boxes for FTA and Iptv please

Nothing major wrong with the devices you have.

Have a read of wooshbuild etc to give you an idea of how to set things up. This will give you good grounding of what's what. It will also help you if you decide to purchase a different device and will also reduce your reliance on your provider.

Ok I will that’s great thanks for your advice! I guess it’s down to me to learn how box works lol
Is this on wooshbuild site and does it explain settings for jazzing it up a bit with picons etc

Hi mbath I’ve managed to get this up and running but would you know how to get list of TV guides on the left hand side like
ENTERTAINMENT
DOCUMENTRIES
NEWS and so on please it’s the only thing I can’t seem to Work out thanks

Attachments

• 9E143F41-8A99-411E-B40B-B917E673A8BE.jpeg
    9E143F41-8A99-411E-B40B-B917E673A8BE.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 32
Press the TV button to activate it as a once off. If you want the list of bouquets to show every time you access the EPG system, open the Graphical EPG, press menu and enable the option to "always show bouquets"

Tip
If your receiver's IP address is 192.168.0.25, you can use the web address below in your browser to get a screenshot that is the right way round and clear
Code:
http://192.168.0.25/grab?format=jpg&mode=osd

You can then right click and "save as"

How do the picons get linked to channel in a bouquet (not specifically in this skin, just in general)? For example, if I have the following entry in a bouquet:

#SERVICE 4097:0:1:029a:0feb:0:0:0:0:0:http%3a//a_service_provider/1234.m3u8:UK BBC One
#DESCRIPTION UK BBC One

Then is it based on the filename being the same name as the entry in the service line, or the description? The reason being I have a script which takes the entries from my supplier and re-jigs them, removes duplicates, and formats the names etc - it does this on the DESCRIPTION line, and works a treat. In the supplier m3u file, I have links to images :

#EXTINF:-1 tvg-id="bbc1.uk" tvg-name="UK: BBC One" tvg-logo="http://a_url.com/BBCOneHD.png" group-title="Entertainment",UK: BBC One
Url_password_etc

and I am easily able to write a script which downloads them all. However I then don't know how I would link the image to the bouquet entry - i.e. whether I need to rename the downloaded image file in the script.

Picons are matched by service reference or service name. Have a look at picon.py

Kiddac also has a plugin for picons to fetch the logos from Sky and build them on the receiver. E2Piconizer.

Back