Picons Help

Ashleyj1980

Good evening guys, apologies in advance for asking something thats been asked probably numerous times. I can't seem to find an idiots guide to on how to add picons to my channel lists. Is there any chance someone could be so kind to help me out. Also need of finding the picon download.
Will appreciate any help what so ever
Thanks in advance

I'd advise you to store the picons on a usb along with the epg.
If you download/install picons the box will allocate them to the channels.
Press menu.plugins.green.skin components, picons are in there
EDIT
if not in downloadable plugins.
Menu.Setup. usage and gui. Skin components

I'm not in front of the box just now

Last edited:
I've just explained how to install them.
The epg may or may not be stored on usb, it's better to store things like this on usb otherwise it can slow the box down

Ok it took about 3 minutes. They seem to be there on my usb. Should they automatically assign themselves. Or is there settings I need to change

Press the EPG button on the remote and then press the menu button and then check the Service Title Mode setting, I have mine set to Service Number, Picon, Service Name but there are different options.

WHat picon set did you install?

I've rebooted changed to the service number picon and service name. But still nothing. Will it have anything to do with me using Jedi Xtream to import my bouquets

ah, you might need to check with your provider if he has a picon set, the picons in the downloadable plugins are generally for TV channels I beleive.

When I flash with latest OpenATV 6.3 and WooshBuild Infinity the picons are automatically installed and show on the channel infobar only, not on the channel lists. I believe that GrogBuild automatically installs them in the channel lists as well, but may be wrong on this.

You can rename the picons to exactly match the channel name, or there is a plugin calledl set picon. But it will be time consuming

Back