Satellite Picons

imzy

Hello Guys,

I had my picons working normally on OpenVix but now my iptv channels don't appear to have the picons. However I manage to get the picons working on my iptv channels but then my sky channels picons disappear. Im using the SNP -ful.220x132-190x102.light.on.transparent (2020-04-29--20-31-15) And XE 3.0.8 for my iptv player.

Any Guidance to help me on this much appreciated.

iptv and sat use different sets of picons and for some wierd reason you can only install one set at a time.

The best bet is to install the SNP picons and then make a backup copy of your /media/hdd/picons folder. Now install the iptv picons. Now once iptv picons are installed copy the contents of your backup folder into the /media/hdd/picons folder so it should now contain both sets of picons

iptv and sat use different sets of picons and for some wierd reason you can only install one set at a time.

The best bet is to install the SNP picons and then make a backup copy of your /media/hdd/picons folder. Now install the iptv picons. Now once iptv picons are installed copy the contents of your backup folder into the /media/hdd/picons folder so it should now contain both sets of picons
Hey Grog, I tried your method and it didn't work but thanks anyways. just gonna leave it now.

Back