Picture freeze

technom8t

Hi guys looking for some assistance. Ha e woosbuild on h7c using oscam atv emu 1.2 11353. My picture has been freezing for a second or 2 then kicks back in, this is happening on most channels. Spoke to provider who said no issues at all their end. Have checked and double checked connections, hardwired internet at 200 meg. I recorded 2 programmes tonight one on stv and one on bbc, the stv recording during playback was jumping xonstantly yet the programme play back from bbc 1 qas near perfect. I dont have a clue whats causing this. Is there another oscam version i could or should use. Is it worth doing cccam 2.3.2. Any help appreciated.

Ok twist to the story sitting watching 5usa no real issues, started a record on stv and now the channel im watching is constantly freezing every few seconds, bately watchable??stopped recording amd picture retirns to normal no jumping and watchable

I have the same box and had the same problem, didn't try cccam only oscam, i have always used mgcamd on cable for best results, i should have known before i bought a 4k box i would have this problem, i don't use it for cable now, just satellite and iptv, i still can't get oscam to work well on my xtrend cable box so i use mgcamd which is not perfect but works.

I wonder what splitter and how good cable feed is and lan has been hard wired.
does pc use have any bearing while in use?

Plenty of posts for the 4k setup and i dont use oscam lol,think others had issues where to send things to.

Im convinced its to do with oscam but then that issue of picture freeze getting worse during record has thrown me lol

have you tried a test line from another provider?
speaking for myself i have tried many test lines, but have never got oscam to work well on cable, if anybody can give me there way of getting oscam to work well on cable i am always willing to learn.

speaking for myself i have tried many test lines, but have never got oscam to work well on cable, if anybody can give me there way of getting oscam to work well on cable i am always willing to learn.
I use oscam on all my boxes, cable and sat without an issue. My oscam.server file looks like :

[reader]
label = Cable_Line
enable = 1
protocol = newcamd
device = SERVER,PORT
key = 0102030405060708091011121314
user = USERNAME
password = PASSWORD
connectoninit = 1
caid = 1841
group = 1
emmcache = 1,3,2
blockemm-unknown = 1

Some providers do not need some of the above, others may need other settings but this if the format that the addaline plugin on grogbuild also uses and it appears to work for most.

i'm using zgemma h9.2h and have wooshbuild infinity on it, run both my lines through cccam
have cline for cablee and nline for sat, both seem to work fine for me

Back