Picture Pixelating every 1 Minute for few seconds tried everything.

Tim Beech

Hi Am on Cable Vermin and use a 12500 MHZ Splitter and, recently am having issue's with the picture pixelating every 30-45 Seconds on every Channel, My signal is good it's 73%.
Strange because it was happening a few year's ago with another Splitter, the Channels were freezing, so that's why i bought a new one and this one i have now I haven't had a problem with until now. It's definitely not my Internet Connection as i get 100 Mp Download speed, and about 7 Upload, I've ran a few Speed Tests.,I have also tried changing coax (Proper) wires around, Swapping Ethernet Cables/Hdmi Wires etc.

Any Help would be very appreciated as this Issue is slightly Irritating!

Proper cable and connections are vital as if not shielded can have interference issues,also worth checking of any local issues posted + rebooting box and router can clear bugs.

if you are using a no-name splitter, swap it for a Labgear from Screwfix and the problem will be solved
The best ones are Tratec or Technetix but these are only available online whereas Screwfix are open 7 days a week
This is assuming you are using proper shielded cables as mentioned above by @cactikid

if you are using a no-name splitter, swap it for a Labgear from Screwfix and the problem will be solved
The best ones are Tratec or Technetix but these are only available online whereas Screwfix are open 7 days a week
This is assuming you are using proper shielded cables as mentioned above by @cactikid
I am using a Technetix Splitter and it's screwed on the wall tight! should i try rebooting the box am using ipab Build, the cables are shielded really thick and aren't the cheap coax cables

Ipab isn't supporting their builds anymore I believe, so first of all before buying any new cables/splitters etc have a look in here http://www.techkings.org/resources/ and flash a new build on you're receiver woosh/grog or willo builds are available that you might want to choose?

Back