pin code unlock

corriemar

Hi folks i got a sony experia e5 from a friend for my daughter but unfortunately he cannot remember the 4 digit code to unlock the screen so i am looking for some guidance on how to unlock the screen.
Apologies if this s the wrong place to ask and thanks in advance for any help.

How to Easily Master Format SONY XPERIA E5 with Safety Hard Reset? - Hard Reset & Factory Default Community

Found this... Option 2 Hard Reset would be what I'd be looking at in your situation.

If you're not tech savvy you might be able to find an independent phone repair shop that'll do it for you, although some might (and possibly should) refuse to touch it on the basis it could be stolen.
Yes thanks for the link and i fully understand where you are coming from thanks again.

Hi i have managed to do a factory reset on the sony experia e5 but it is still asking me for a google account which i cant get as my friend cannot remember his login details would be grateful for any help

Hi i have managed to do a factory reset on the sony experia e5 but it is still asking me for a google account which i cant get as my friend cannot remember his login details would be grateful for any help

If he's setup a Google account specifically for that phone, he'll have been issued an email address with it. Whilst he might not remember that one, he'll most likely have set up his usual email address as the recovery email in case he forgets his details. So he'll be able to retrieve details, with a small amount of effort on his part.

If not, he's gifted you a useless phone by the look of it so I'd suggest giving it back to him.

If he's setup a Google account specifically for that phone, he'll have been issued an email address with it. Whilst he might not remember that one, he'll most likely have set up his usual email address as the recovery email in case he forgets his details. So he'll be able to retrieve details, with a small amount of effort on his part.

If not, he's gifted you a useless phone by the look of it so I'd suggest giving it back to him.
All good now found this video on you tube and it worked for me

Back