pin code

bold

TK Veteran
hi, just got zgemma star h2 t2/c box, trying to go in to menue to set the box for the correct net id, and asking for the code but cant seem to open the menue, trying the code given by the seller but no good. how do i factory reset or is there a master code i can use, or better to reflash the box. at the moment its got openvix. thanks.

Have a look at the wooshbuild infinity thread, i think you will find all the details there, you could then ask in there what the best thing to do with your box would be.

trying to flash the box it wont flash. tried holding the power button while turning on from back.

You need openatv on first, then go from there, probaly better going onto the infinity thread and get all the help you need from there as many people have been where you are at the minute, if you explain it to wooshman, i think he will do his best to help in whatever way he can, if possible.

thanks, just manged to get the box on flashed, will let you know when finished, thanks for all the help.

sorry apologies yes thats where i down loaded the file from but as above.it says OPEN ATV 6.2 and little blue circle on the left keeps going round.

In the search box at the top right of this page, just type in wooshbuild infinity thread, once on it scroll to the latest page and then ask the question about flashing the type of box that you are using. The fact that it was asking you for a code number makes me think that there may have been some others in the past with that same problem and wooshman may be able to solve it , best to get expert help when you can,

Last edited:
Back