Pioneer AVIC AVIC-F980DAB

Chess010

TK Supporter
Hi i have the above headunit and all was working then i briefly disconnected the battery and on restart it is asking for password which i know and is a series of number but and this is the problem the bottom of the screen seems faulty as when i try to select the number button it highlights the line above hence can only input letters and also the go button lights up one above hence need access to the unit to enable recalibration of screen . Ihave found some information on the net and downloaded a file to do this but cannot get to work.Can anybody supply a file and instructions to enable this to work?

Hi i have the above headunit and all was working then i briefly disconnected the battery and on restart it is asking for password which i know and is a series of number but and this is the problem the bottom of the screen seems faulty as when i try to select the number button it highlights the line above hence can only input letters and also the go button lights up one above hence need access to the unit to enable recalibration of screen . Ihave found some information on the net and downloaded a file to do this but cannot get to work.Can anybody supply a file and instructions to enable this to work?
Hello,
Sorry, I'm useless to your problem

Unfortunately had to send away to pioneer service centre to get the screen recalibrated as local car stereo shop tried but was unable to bypass the password screen . I know password but due to the faulty screen ,which only occurred or was noticed after briefly disconnected from power was unable to enter the digits.the whole bottom row including the enter button highlighting the button above one wanted to press.costly to get fixed over £100

Back