Planner showing folders.

Mcgovery

HI all.
A relative has contacted me saying they are having issues with their planner.
When viewing the planner it looks like the below image.

It was working fine before. Also some of his recordings have disappeared.
Some help please guys.received_999204540180052.jpeg

As far as I know nothing to worry about I have had this too and it's when more than one recording for the same show is put into the planner into directory folders just double click directory to see them.
I like this as it's nice way to store your episodes.

Check your plugins and see if you have movie organisor. If you have this then go into it and disable it. This will then stop the folders.

Ok. A reboot of the box normally solves that message. He should then be able to get onto plugins and then disable movie organisor.

Apparently he doesn't have that plugin.
He says the box isn't detecting his hard drive so I told him to initialise the drive again but he has no storage device option in the menu.

Ok, wait until he initialises his hard drive again and see if this fixes the problem. If he is running Wooshbuild though he should have that plugin, unless he has deleted it.

Make sure that the hard drive is listed under mounts, if it's not there then it needs initialising and mounting.

Worst case, re-flash Wooshbuild and let it add the hard drive as part of the process. Make sure he has his line backed up though before doing any re-flashing.

I had this recently. Make sure the box is completely up to date. Switch it off and then take the hard drive cable out. Plug it back in and reboot the box. Hopefully it will detect it

Back