Playback problem

gravehead

TK Veteran
Afternoon everyone,
Quick question for you, I have an technomate TM nano se mt plus running woosh. Works like a charm watching live TV very rarely glitches etc (been with my provider 3 years with really good service) but when I try to watch anything that I've recorded the picture stutters and jumps, I've checked the cables and they seem fine and ive just replaced my existing labgear splitter for a new one yesterday just in case, but the problem still exists.
Has anyone any ideas? It's not the end of the world but it would be handy to sort it.
Thanks a lot

you could try a new usb stick, if watching live tv is fine especially if recording at same time, then the chances are it's nothing to do with cables and splitters.

Sorry grog should have said it's internal HDD.
Also usually record when I'm at work or live WWE weekly programmes for the kids which start about 1 in the morning when we're all usually in bed, so very rare that I'm watching one programme whilst recording another at the same time.

Last edited:
Hi,
I have a miraclebox premium twin plus, 3 tuner, OpenVix 5.2.029 and I'm having a similar problem, seems to be a tuner splitting issue.
When using the original, used for years, splitter and switch through the tuners only tuner 1 seems to be stable on all channels but 2&3 seem glitchy and jumpy on random channels. Mostly Sky channels esp Sky One HD. Recording seems to use tuner 2or3 live seems to be tuner 1. Got round it for now by leaving it on the channel to record.
If I go into the individual tuners with the direct feed no problem but from the original splitter its glitchy.
I have another splitter and its slightly better but not as good as it used to be, currently waiting for a new splitter to arrive.
Silly question, can the tuner modules wear out on boxes ???

I'll respond when new splitter arrives.

Back