Playback problems

jonny2404

Had a H9S today. Having problems with playback. Video slows down into slow motion often for a few seconds. Tried serviceapp fix and tried changing dvb to iptv in Xe. Any ideas?

After some days working, today i see the some problem again from about 10sec to 10sec the picture freeze for 1 sec.
I do this tests:
1) change from open atv to openpli image. - Some Problem
2) disable cams and watching FTA Channels - Some Problem
3) disable network connections and watch FTA channels - Working OK
4) testing with Ethernet lan cable connected - Some Problem
5) disable Ethernet lan and connected with wifi lan - Working OK FTA Channels and with Cams.

Any one have the some problem???

I will test for more days only with the Wifi connection. then i will do more tests to check if is a network problem or firmware problem.

I have also a zgemma star connected with lan cable and dont show any problems....

It sounds like something is running in the background causing stop start
Open webif
Terminal
Type root Click enter, type opkg update, click enter again
Then reboot the box and see if it's any better

After some hours the problem start again also with wifi connection , maybe a defective box...

i have tried

"
It sounds like something is running in the background causing stop start
Open webif
Terminal
Type root Click enter, type opkg update, click enter again
Then reboot the box and see if it's any better
"
without sucess...

He mentioned cams earlier.
To the op, you also mentioned having a second box.
You can't use the same line on two boxes in most cases, make sure second box is off if same line in both

After some days working, today i see the some problem again from about 10sec to 10sec the picture freeze for 1 sec.
I do this tests:
1) change from open atv to openpli image. - Some Problem
2) disable cams and watching FTA Channels - Some Problem
3) disable network connections and watch FTA channels - Working OK
4) testing with Ethernet lan cable connected - Some Problem
5) disable Ethernet lan and connected with wifi lan - Working OK FTA Channels and with Cams.

Any one have the some problem???

I will test for more days only with the Wifi connection. then i will do more tests to check if is a network problem or firmware problem.

I have also a zgemma star connected with lan cable and dont show any problems....

I have the same issue with a H9 Twin. It freezes every 15 seconds, then it fast motion to sync with the sound. It happens with FTA and encrypted channels.
Did you solved it?

thanks

As it is obvious that it's a network related issue, I disabled all network services except Telnet and FTP. It seems it have solved the problem.

Update: The freezes seem to match the screenshots taken by the Home Assistant server that I have installed at home. So disable the Enigma2 integration in Home Assistant and I'll be testing the behavior this week.

Back