GrogBuild Playback recordings gives front panel count down

Installed Grogbuild and on my h7s noticed that playing a recording shows the time remaining on the front panel. Not seeing an option to disable that and would prefer the clock. Didn't realise until it started doing this how often I must glance at the box to check the time!

@grog68

it used to be fixed by changing the display settings on the box but it doesn't appear to fix it, on my box the display alternates between current time and then time left on recording.

I will watch out for an update. It’s a pain. It first world problems! Mine counts down then occasionally flashes the time up then back to the remaining time.

Actually, just realised it only does that for the last hour of a recording, if its a 90 min recording I get the remaining time like 1.30 (1 hr 30) and when it gets to 1 hour it then counts down in mins and seconds 59:59 and so on.
tried the permanent clock plugin but no difference.

Was it permanent clock plugin if so you should have tried permanent VFD Clock plugin instead.

Closest to a fix is Permanent VFD Clock and enable in plugins then change settings. Its obviously an Open ATV 6.4 thing so for the time being I have gone to a vix install to dabble with that. I miss the Grog PG Tips monkey though LOL

Back