Satellite Playing 4k streaming on h7s

Toddy2

TK Veteran
TK Supporter
Is there something in settings that needs altering in H7s for 4k streaming, I tried a couple of apps in the istream plugin !! They looked like it was going to happen like winding up then the movie started with no sound, I tried changing hdmi to higher than 1080 but I got no picture!! Any help would be appreciated.
I did consider just downloading the film but was unsure if any 4k feature would be lost from hard drive!!

Thank you for your reply, you are probably right but I will have a go at downloading then playback!! A film in 4k on the only app I can find in istream is about 10gb so the winding up is understandable, the selection of films is very poor, I managed 4k viewing in android droidbox which was very good.

Where did you find 4k content in e2istream? I'll try on my uno4k although I don't have a 4k TV it should down scale it

I tried that the only ultra one on that film was French! I think it would have worked for me but started downloading initialisation before stream and it was 10gb and by the rate it was going would take half an hour to start so aborted and give it a go in the morning!! Cheers

Back