Playlist problem in Jedi

I've tried a couple of Jedi versions but the problem remains that when the playlist is downloaded the last category is never listed, it shows up ok in Smarters but that's not an option because for me that's just a bad app performance wise. Don't know where else to look as I would expect Jedi to download all or none, just don't understand how it can miss out just 1 category as the URL and login must be correct to grab the rest. Maybe it's part of the same problem but it's not grabbing any EPG data either (haven't tried Rytec yet), but thats not really an issue right now. Any pointers on this would be gratefully received....

Have you ticked all catagories to create bouquets are you using m3u or username password server url what version jedi are you using think latest is 4.21 all bouquets install fine on mine if your details was wrong it would have a red dot at the side of your playlist as for epg you use epg importer for that

Just updated to the latest Jedi version...same problem, There is just 1 category that I want to tick that doesn't show up so I cant select it (shows up in Smarters tho), I've tried adding the M3U by using the playlists.txt file and manually adding user/pass etc in the settings, Both work fine but don't show the final category (bouquets install fine from the categories that are available). My login details must be correct as everything else is working as expected.

I have found with mine if there is no ppvs it won't show that bouquet!! a reboot and create later on solves that if that was not showing!!

Thanks for the reply but don't think that will help because the category to select the required bouquet doesn't show up so I can't generate that bouquet, I can only create bouquets for the categories that are shown.

Back