PS4 Playstation VR Headset - Any good

makido

VIP Member
As the title says are they any good, as anyone got one. Ive read the reviews and it seems ace.
But I havent got a clue.
Im not allowed anywhere near the playstation. I wouldnt even know how to turn it on.

The lad as mentioned this before. Ive seen them advertised (today) at £300.00 Thats for the headset camera and and move controller twin pack and 2 games.
At the risk of sounding thick what is the move controller do I need everything stated above. And what are the good games
Normally I would ask my son but that would kinda defeat the whole thing

Help me out guys please

As the title says are they any good, as anyone got one. Ive read the reviews and it seems ace.
But I havent got a clue.
Im not allowed anywhere near the playstation. I wouldnt even know how to turn it on.

The lad as mentioned this before. Ive seen them advertised (today) at £300.00 Thats for the headset camera and and move controller twin pack and 2 games.
At the risk of sounding thick what is the move controller do I need everything stated above. And what are the good games
Normally I would ask my son but that would kinda defeat the whole thing

Help me out guys please
I bought one at launch , you need the.camera for it to work , the move controllers are optinal but in my opinion they are needed as they give a better experience then using a joypad, hard to tell you if it's good as it varies by person, i enjoy it my wife does not , also it's currently on Amazon for £249 with camera and games.

As for games if your lad has ps plus there is a few free games for VR, lots if different types of games out there dependant on taste, it can also be used a virtual cinema screen without VR so you can play normal games or watch films on a huge cinema size screen

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Nice one I think he as ps plus not sure tho but I am sure come Christmas day he will sort it. The games that come with it are vr world and gran turismo sport. If I left out the controllers then it comes in at 250. But for the sake of 50 quid, he might just see it as a job well done haha

Nice one I think he as ps plus not sure tho but I am sure come Christmas day he will sort it. The games that come with it are vr world and gran turismo sport. If I left out the controllers then it comes in at 250. But for the sake of 50 quid, he might just see it as a job well done haha

You'll need the Motion controllers. Some games require them to play properly. They're a great bit of kit!

Right so its money well spent then.
What about the games will they do for now, with the free ones providing he as ps plus that is.
Can you suggest any others - he dont like anything to jumpy if you get me

Ive ordered the complete bundle for 300.
So only time will tell, I think he will love it (he best do anyway)
Thanks guys

Back