Please help before I commit murder!

RamaTech

Someone please help because this is going to end either me or some other poor innocent soul lol

I have linked my firestick to my zgemma and brought in the channels via one of the bouquets. I followed a YouTube video that was on this site and all was working well. That was last night. Today none of the channels will play! It's so frustrating and I have checked the settings, reboot firestick, tried different bouquets, everything!

I have it set up on kodi using the VU+/Enigma2 Client and the enabling TV in the settings.

Thanks for reading. Hope someone can help me out

Thanks mate. I had turned zgemma box off at plug so the ip address had changed. I updated this on the firestick though. The channels can be seen loading in but just won't play however they did when it was first set up?

To answer my own question here just in case others be in the same predicament you have to use kodi 14.2 for this work. Any higher doesn't work.

I seen this on a YouTube video. I have yet to test it but it makes sense to me. It initially worked no probs for me but I then cleared the data and upgraded it to kodi 16.0. Hasn't worked since no matter what I have tried! Well confirm the workings of this later this evening

Enable Enigma2 PVR client, > Config > Put in your sat box ip address (make sure this hasn't changed on your box) > Fetch only one boquet > Entertainment (Capital E) Do not tick Zap > And on Advanced > Didn't change anything, but this is what it shows >Steaming Port 8001 > Webinferface 80 > Clicked Okay, Job done.

Also in System, Settings, Make sure TV is enabled > Once this is setup right, you should see the channels loading, top right hand corner of kodi

And on my main screen, thisi is what I get

screenshot039.jpg

Cheers for the info bud. I have it all set up this way and the channels load in etc. They just don't play? Weird thing is that I can play a recording I have on the zgemma through the pvr client. It's doing my head in!

Sorry, I am new so could you please provide the link to the thread which gives the video link?

Thanks

The connection between the firestick and the Zgemma box now seems to be working well using the pvr vu+ client but is there a way to watch different channels? When I change channel on the firestick it seems to change to the sale channel on the zgemma? Thanks

The connection between the firestick and the Zgemma box now seems to be working well using the pvr vu+ client but is there a way to watch different channels? When I change channel on the firestick it seems to change to the sale channel on the zgemma? Thanks

On the VU enigma2 client, make sure "zap" is not enabled

---------- Post Merged at 08:00 PM ----------

Cheers for the info bud. I have it all set up this way and the channels load in etc. They just don't play? Weird thing is that I can play a recording I have on the zgemma through the pvr client. It's doing my head in!

In Kodi, System, TV check it's enabled, if it is, disable and enable again, sometimes this plays up and you have to keep trying

I moved the fire TV stick and plugged in to same TV as zgemma box. All runs fine. Took it out and put it in another TV in another room. Won't work! Heeeeeeelllllllpppp!!!

All working again. I have channels set up on the firestick but when I change the channel it changes the channel on the zgemma also. When I then try to change the channel on the zgemma I just get a blank screen?

---------- Post Merged at 07:40 PM ----------

All working again. I have channels set up on the firestick but when I change the channel it changes the channel on the zgemma also. When I then try to change the channel on the zgemma I just get a blank screen?

Back