Please help me. SoftMod Neogamma problem

WiiPirate

Do I post my Wii Softmod problems here? Well... Its more like neogamma channel D:

ANYWAY HERES THE DEAL:

Hello all! I have a problem... OK, I softmodded the wii following all the directions and I now have Neogamma r7 channel.... yes I have the CIOS 14 installed.... Problem is, how do I play my downloaded games?

Am I burning them right? I have imgburner and it only let me write image to 15x speed (lowest one)
Im trying to play Harvest Moon Animal Parade .iso. Please help me and give me as much info as possible.

Trying to get this all sorted out to give my sister a christmas present :)

Hi Brooke
Is your wii a new model say about 6 months old,if so the newer ones came with a new drive so they cant play backup discs,you can however play games via usb loader,i use usb loader gx so i dont use discs,if you need more info just shout

Hi Brooke
Is your wii a new model say about 6 months old,if so the newer ones came with a new drive so they cant play backup discs,you can however play games via usb loader,i use usb loader gx so i dont use discs,if you need more info just shout

Yes it is old! its upgraded to 4.2 if that helps.
tell me more about USB loader please?

wiipirate sorry i should have said on your other thread i use a usb loader and external hard drive. but as said i have no idea of the hows etc

it definetly sounds like the games are being burned to quick for a start,i dont know about that game in particular but i will have a look later for you,it might need an alt dol,usb loader is a wad you can put into wad manager and put on the wii,get yourself a external hdd and put all your iso images(games)on to the hdd so you wont need discs,you can even get the covers up on screen,google it and see how you get on

not at all you have 2 usb ports on the back and it can plug in there,its not called softmodding for nothing

good hunting and patience is the key,also have a look for wbfs manager you will need that to format the hard drive and also to put the iso's on to it

yup then you can go get an external HD and have Loads of games sotred on it. Ive got a 500gb one and got about 200 but it can take many more. i had a 160gb which had about 100 games on it, then upgraded to a much larger one.

yup then you can go get an external HD and have Loads of games sotred on it. Ive got a 500gb one and got about 200 but it can take many more. i had a 160gb which had about 100 games on it, then upgraded to a much larger one.

Way to go Linny!, i wouldnt imagine having so much games lol!

hi Brooke
I had a check around and that game seems to work,on neogamma7 with cios rev 14,everyone seems to recomend burning at 4x,also make sure the iso is for your region as in ntsc for the us and pal is for europe

Back