please help pulling my hair out

hi I have asked before but have yet to get a answer I so hope that some one can help as this is a pain for me I live in Lincolnshire so I pick east mids as my location I can get Lincolnshire and Yorkshire news bbc one on channel 957 as my local news is not broadcast in hd but picking east mids the news on itv is wrong not my local news

if I pick Humberside as my location I get the right local news on itv but do not have channel 957 to get local news on bbc one I understand that I cannot watch 2 channels at the same time but am hoping there is a fix as different people watch different news so I have to keep changing my location witch is a pain there must be a fix or maybe wosshman can help

Otherwise can you find the channels at all in the higher channel numbers. If so there is a solution where you move that correct channel to 101 for bbc and 103 for itv.

Try channel 115,that's Humberside local on mine..yorks/lincs

---------- Post Merged at 09:00 PM ----------

If I scan Humber Custom it puts channels in right order ,but bbc1 local (Look North) and itv local (Calendar) are in SD...If I scan Humber HD, bbc1 is national and local bbc1 moves to channel 115 , itv local stays HD.

Change swap channels to no in autobouque maker or e2. Which ever you use. Then scan. You will loose hd channels but your regions will be correct

The one thing you don't tell us flashoveride is if you are using AutoBouquetMaker or AutoBouquet E2.

If it is AB E2, my thread as per Bucks will help, if it is ABM, dsayers or someone who knows an uses ABM will be able to post your solution / link to another thread.

Back