Please please help, end of my tether

Hello guys
Need help, basically struggling to get hd.
Got 1 input from dish, and 1 from cable.
Got my line and entered to box.
Carried out all auto boquoet, cross epg etc. Been at it 3 evenings now, the problem i am having, is channels works sports etc, but the hd sports and sky atlantic hd etc dont.
But....... When i carry out a automatic or manual scan, it finds all channels etc and fnishes, when i press green button to ok it. Sky living hd is in the mini screen working fine, i then press exit to get back to main screen, sky living hd works fine, i then toggle channels and try sky sports hd, sports hd doesnt work i then go back to sky living hd and its a black screen.
Something i have noticed when doing this not sure if it means anything. But wen sky living hd is working a little 'B' is on the info bar (guessing tuner b-cable)
When i go back to it and it doesnt work the 'B' is now a 'A'

Please please help, im close to giving up

remember loads of hd channels on sat 28.2 are no longer viewable,sky atlantic hd is sat only not cable i think,we change abm to scan in sd not hd as they are blank,on my xtrend i press the green button and have 2 sections sat and cable i choose cable it lists all mine there,green again choose sat it loads the sat sd channels and view them
if you choose all might be mixes of sat and cable in the one list.

Alright pal thanks for that, could you explain about more thoroughly, basically wat my abm shud all be set to? And what is xtrend?

it depends where you live,i set mine like this as in irl.1_0_1_10D4_7DC_2_11A0000_0_0_0.jpg

ahh you said autobouquet might be different as a few zgemma threads had that posted.

xtrend 10000 is a high end quad tuner box.

Last edited:
For satellite side id recommend setting your ABM settings like this except the sky uk area youll change to your area custom eg Granada Custom. What this does is gives you all available HD channels, and then the SD ones where the HD versions are encrypyted by sky.

e545f70c1724f97a49bd105cd3de297a.jpg

d42d5c02e43c0049ca5d209ac8f5a5b5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would help people if you stated what box you have and what image you are using. From your post it sounds like you only have one line where as you need to have two lines- one for sly and one for cable- best to have both lines the same as well ie two n lines or two c lines

Back