Please Recommend me a IPTV box

tlogic

Hi,

I'm looking at purchasing an androd box for IPTV, could someone recommend me a good iptv box which has 4k compatibility and also meets the following criteria ?

- Good quality
- A decent remote
- Looking to spend up to £100 or a little more for a good box
- Fast & reliable
- Wired/wireless connection
- ability to download streaming apps, netflix,disney,etc

Thanks

I personally use the latest BuzzTV XRS 4900 and the Buzztv vidstick when travelling. Both are excellent products.
I previously used the formuler Z10 promax but preferred the XRS 4900 as it gave me the option to add a 2TB internal hard drive for recording.
As for the vidstick Max it acts like a firestick but has more option with its 128GB storage
Both are excellent products buzztv and formuler so will be up to you.
You can google to check their specs or use YouTube to know more about them.

I've had a few ( not as many as baz though) and one that is up there with the best is the fire cube does it all sometimes a bit awkward to sideload apps.
A very good picture easy to use and on sale next week

Im a big fan of Formuler Boxes and as of late Amiko's

With the Formuler boxes your Paying for Mols 2 the inbuilt IPTV player and its good but the box specifications although adequate dont match the price you pay for them.

The Amiko's on the other hand are value Mol2 installed and spec matches price imo. Take a look at the Amiko A9z range Green, Red and Blue models differences are chipset and features and start at £79 .

If you want cheap and cheerful Firestick on sale with Tivimate installed.

Thanks for the recommendation all :smiley:. In the end I went for the 'Buzztv XRS 4900 UHD 4K S922X' the spec looked decent so did the remote.

Am sure you will like it and check with kuul media to get you the latest firmware update as has additional features:
Downloading VOD for offline viewing (very practical when no internet available)

Scan the barcode or type the URL on your phone or pc to immediately enter your provider URL from your phone which will send it directly to the box.

Am sure you will like it and check with kuul media to get you the latest firmware update as has additional features:
Downloading VOD for offline viewing (very practical when no internet available)

Scan the barcode or type the URL on your phone or pc to immediately enter your provider URL from your phone which will send it directly to the box.

Thanks for the tip mate. (y),I also just found out he is based only 5 minutes away from me lol

So I received the Buzztv XRS 4900 UHD 4k today. Everything up and running.

The picture quality is great but the audio I think could be better. Is there a setting I should adjust on the box
for better sound quality via an AVR Reeiver?

Currently I jot got the box connected via HDMI to my Avr receiver, would it better if I connect an Optical cable to it?

Last edited:
So I received the Buzztv XRS 4900 UHD 4k today. Everything up and running.

The picture quality is great but the audio I think could be better. Is there a setting I should adjust on the box
for better sound quality via an AVR Reeiver?

Currently I jot got the box connected via HDMI to my Avr receiver, would it better if I connect an Optical cable to it?
Different boxes i know, but optical always sounds better on my old formuler and X3 Mini.

Buy a box that doesn't include a built in app. Because that's what you are paying for. Plus the likely hood is most suppliers will make you use thete apps.

Firecube or sheild. A good shout. If you are just watching TV a 4k firestick will do the job as long as you have good wifi

Back