Plex vs Kodi

Dbhillbilly

Hi I've been using kodi via an android box for about a year now I'm I'm very happy with it. I have a sub with sportsmaina for sports. I'd like to know how people get on with plex. I've been offered lifetime plex with movies sports etc. I suppose the quality will depend on the sellers server? I've seen a demo and it looks good just wondering how other people rate it please?

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Personally hate plex but i suppose it depends who u get it off. Cant go wrong with kodi/spmc for films and sportsmania is the best sports ive tried. If u have a zgemma i dont see the point in paying for plex. You have all movies tv shows on kodi (rd works really well) sm for sports and zgemma for tv.

Personally hate plex but i suppose it depends who u get it off. Cant go wrong with kodi/spmc for films and sportsmania is the best sports ive tried. If u have a zgemma i dont see the point in paying for plex. You have all movies tv shows on kodi (rd works really well) sm for sports and zgemma for tv.
Thanks for the reply don't have a zgemma yet but think I will after I've moved. Is rd real debris? Is it worth getting?

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Yeah real debrid. Its got differnt packages its a £3 a month nd if you watch loads of tv shows and movies i think its worth it loads nd loads of hd links.

Back