Plex

Ive had multiple iptv trials and even ones with extra vod had less than some of the standard ones ... Was told plex had the biggest library for vod ?

why it varies is simple

most who have iptv.. focus on that and vod is an add on. not their primary focus

Vod and plex servers are more or less the same now, Content from the same library is added to both setups

plex is just an app
plex is vod

with out information and what you are running on its hard to help loads
android ios pc, use ple. its good app

The biggest library of videos is still on the torrent sites to download. The streaming sites have gained massively in recent years but you need an individual sub from those. Look here: Unblockit - Access your favourite blocked sites
Anyone using torrents really need to be street wise because so many viruses downloading them,Used thousands in the old days pirating DVD and CDS for the local community to enjoy at a fraction of the cost :LOL:

IMO plex servers and VOD servers maybe simliar but updating content could be hit and miss with some.

If for streaming shows/films I still think catandmouse, cyberflix, cinemahd, these apps are superb and seem to be updated every single day. Free links are good enough but real debrid links are where these apps truly shine.

I still download mostly but where not bothered stream using those apps and never has it not been updated for latest films, shows etc.

I have IPTV vod and plex sub.

My Plex sub has 30K movies, 5K tv series, plus other stuff. Updated 2-3 times a day. Even 4K if i want it. MIN quality is 1080p. IPTV VOD will not have this amount.

IPTV VOD is good, however may have some quality issues, trying to get out the latest stuff. But will depend solely on supplier, so each one will have different content, quality etc. Also depending what player you use, you may not have cover art, movie info, like plex gives you.

Plex sub is far superior imo. I can watch my sub on any device in my house, (do not get a pin code, as its only one device)

Please do not pm me for details, i cannot share it.

My vod has 28 k movies so yes its down to providers

Is that IPTV VOD?, if so that's good, i had a provider that had 5k+ channels and Thousands of movies, But the channels were terrible quality and always buffered or were empty and no to little epg, and VOD movies were poor quality.

My emby has 1.2b of content
1071 tv shows ,episode no idea
1435 archived tv shows, episodes
10021 movies
331 4K movies
366 Kids tv shows
215 Anime
281 standup

Emby, plex, iptv vod or other. If the content is dung then they all will be dung. Doesn’t make a different really
If the server isn’t up to the load, then it will be dung too
One plex will be different to another, one emby will be different from another and one iptv vod will be different to another

emby and plex are just better apps and better handled than iptv vod, but if the content is no good then they will be a waste

Back