Plugin for recording

gaelic-red

Hi all and happy new year !!.
Is there a plugin that would help with recordings, I have the latest open pli and normally recording isn't a problem but for example tonight Emmerdale and coronation Street are a half hour behind but my zgemma records at the time and not the event so I'm looking for a plugin that would make it easier to record events even if times change..... If there is such a thing, cheers !

Happy New Year to you too,dont sound like a plugin issue,where is your time location set to.

Is your epg correct on time and is this on sat?

Thanks for reply !. I record on sat Emmerdale and Corry for the wife to be exact. Tonight for example Emmerdale has changed from 7:30 until 8 to 7 until 8 and Corry is 8 untill 9 instead of 8 untill half 8. If I hadn't of changed the timer manually both shows wouldn't have recorded properly. I have EPG import plugin and time seems to be ok ?

So I installed the autotimer plugin and it has so far done the job !!. With this plug-in you can record events by name regardless of time. I have only used it to record sat channels though.

So I installed the autotimer plugin and it has so far done the job !!. With this plug-in you can record events by name regardless of time. I have only used it to record sat channels though.
Will record iptv also if provider allows it

Just an update ...
I installed Autotimer from plugins and it's ideal for what I wanted. You can use the wizard to set up the recording to "match in title" and even with a day or time change it records ( I just used sat )
Cheers for the input !!

Back