Plugins gone & autobouquets

Hi guys,

Just noticed that i cant download new plugins within openvix on my h2s. seen a post earlier about the feeds being shut down because zgemma is not supported.

I recently changed over to ABM beacause of the hide sections feature but when i changed i lost PLUS 1 CHANNELS bouquet which my wife is now looking for lol oops
I deleted the abe2 plugin when i changed but now i cant install it again

Is there a way to either get the plus1 bouquet or install autobouquets e2 through FTP ?

i think i have seen on the forum you need to get the latest vix and they should be there

or
head over to github and get the latest plugins and install yourself

i think i have seen on the forum you need to get the latest vix and they should be there

or
head over to github and get the latest plugins and install yourself

Thanks silver,

I just checked out the zgemma website and they have just released firmware on the 24th & 27th so il have to install that. I have to do that via USB yeh ?

Is there a way for me to keep all my settings.
Should I do a settings backup only and ftp it to my laptop ?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I normally ftp FW update over to my hdd then make a settings back up, update fw then update settings everything will be the exact same except your on up to date fw will take no longer than 10 mins

I normally ftp FW update over to my hdd then make a settings back up, update fw then update settings everything will be the exact same except your on up to date fw will take no longer than 10 mins

Good idea.do you ftp the zip file ?

Yes do a system back up first then ftp the new fw to the same folder of your back up then you can update I find its a lot easier then messing around with usb sticks

Ok guys so got my box updated and found the autobouquets e2 plugin. Problem now is when I run a scan everything looks fine and it finishes the scan ok but when I go to my channel list nothing has changed. I restarted the box few times but still nothing. I have noticed that when using ABM if I change anything in the scan settings it will take affect straight after the scan but when using abe2 nothing happens.

Back