Plugins not being installed

Shezzy

Heyy. I went into pugins and tried installing jedimakerxtream, it went to the execution screen but it just says eerror and service unavailablr then box reboots? Happens will all plugin i try to download. Hellp please?
It is a H2S box zgemma.

Heyy. I went into pugins and tried installing jedimakerxtream, it went to the execution screen but it just says eerror and service unavailablr then box reboots? Happens will all plugin i try to download. Hellp please?
It is a H2S box zgemma.
What image is in use on the box?
H2s isn't suitable for IPTV now as it cannot decode the streams being used these days.

Which zgemma box is best? Its wooshbuild.
If you just want to have IPTV then an Android device would be cheapest option.
If you intend having Freeview or Freesat as well as IPTV then a H7C or H7s would suit your needs.
A decent firestick is only around £35 but a H7 box is around £120

Is h7 better than h9 and h11? I just need a single tuner with iptv yeah and also freeview sat
Id go with the H7 or the Octagon SF8008.

Wooshbuild so out of date try another build before spending money on a new box. Your provider may still be using h264 stream and not the newer 265 versions.

Id go with the H7 or the Octagon SF8008.

Wooshbuild so out of date try another build before spending money on a new box. Your provider may still be using h264 stream and not the newer 265 versions.
I am totally clueless on how to install builds etc. Probably end up bricking my box 😭

I am totally clueless on how to install builds etc. Probably end up bricking my box 😭
You can't brick it by flashing it, I once flashed a box six times in one day.
Easiest way is to flash Grogbuild by command line.
Put a USB in the box and initialise it.
Then openwebif, click Terminal and paste the command line in and press enter and sit back while the box flashes itself, it asks you a few questions like what area you are in for Freesat and which skin you want then it does it all itself.
Takes twenty minutes

The H2s is of low spec but its worth trying before you spend see this. All Builds

Look in the Builds section of the forum i think grogbuild still supports your box. You will need to have a mounted usb or hdd to proceed though.

If you dont then get satisfactory results buy the sf8008

@Shezzy
You're wasting your time posting repeated requests for a line on 28.2.
Hardly anyone does them and if you get one it will be pants.

A lot of IPTV providers now use H265 encoding so won't work on a H2S.

@Shezzy
You're wasting your time posting repeated requests for a line on 28.2.
Hardly anyone does them and if you get one it will be pants.

A lot of IPTV providers now use H265 encoding so won't work on a H2S.
Which box is better to get tht thats a upgrade from h2s? Thanks

SF8008, Gigablue Trio, Zgemma H9 twin, Zgemma H7, Edision OS Mio.
I have an AX HD61 arriving this afternoon so will update as to how good it is. If it's anything like the HD51 it will be brilliant!

Hi Guys.I have a zgemma H9.2S with openvix installed.Everything was working fine until I was checking my playlists in Jedimaker Xtream.I pressed the ok a few times which I didn't need to do I got distracted.It crashed and rebooted.But when I pressed on playlists I got and error and rebooted again.This kept happenings so I deleted JM Xtream and when I tried to reinstall I got an error OPKG Error.It says to do run a OPKG update.I did this but all I saw was the crashes?I tried to reflash opentv,openpli and openvix and none would download I used several usbs.I then tried grog build using terminal and that stopped when it was about to install.Got can't see WGET...URL.If any one can help me with any INFO I would be grateful.Thanks in advance

Hi Guys.I have a zgemma H9.2S with openvix installed.Everything was working fine until I was checking my playlists in Jedimaker Xtream.I pressed the ok a few times which I didn't need to do I got distracted.It crashed and rebooted.But when I pressed on playlists I got and error and rebooted again.This kept happenings so I deleted JM Xtream and when I tried to reinstall I got an error OPKG Error.It says to do run a OPKG update.I did this but all I saw was the crashes?I tried to reflash opentv,openpli and openvix and none would download I used several usbs.I then tried grog build using terminal and that stopped when it was about to install.Got can't see WGET...URL.If any one can help me with any INFO I would be grateful.Thanks in advance
Make sure the usbs are formatted with FAT32 on the pc/laptop before you start.
You can download openatv 7.2 for your box model and put it on the usb and try that way if Terminal is not working

Back