Plugins not being installed

Well to be honest I do not know how it works whether openatv or are all enigma2 plugins are all via one github but for me feeds are back online for gigablue quad uhd 4k

but for openatv you can check out buils status here BuildStatus ARM 7.1 as at 2023/01/27, 13:00:01
just select tab on top and check arm 7.2 you will see there has been problems.

That will work ok
running v6.22-25 but classed as nightly build ,but version you posted is current one on feeds you know the script as with anything testing before full release but when new version released different beast. only seen screen shots.

Transfer the ipk to tmp folder using FileZilla, then install using the remote and menus
Can you tell me how that would make any difference I used to just copy ipk file to usb and when you inserted usb into the stb it would come up saying plugins found would you like to install then you just selected ipk and installed it.

Simillar now I just copy to hard drive and select them via dream explorer or file commander and install them .

Can you tell me how that would make any difference I used to just copy ipk file to usb and when you inserted usb into the stb it would come up saying plugins found would you like to install then you just selected ipk and installed it.

Simillar now I just copy to hard drive and select them via dream explorer or file commander and install them .
If the usb isn't recognised by the box or the file has corrupted on the usb it won't install.
The method of getting the downloaded file from pc into the box is irrelevant.
He's tried one method so I told him about an alternative

Ok Guys its no go.I tried Firezilla and it would not connect to the box.Im getting network connected but I don't seem to getting internet.Any ideas?

Ok Guys its no go.I tried Firezilla and it would not connect to the box.Im getting network connected but I don't seem to getting internet.Any ideas?
Have you put the box password in so you can connect with FileZilla?
You may have to set the password up first, what image is on the box?

All new images now need a password setup on box via remote and write it down as you will forget it and save it.

Then enter all three details into it , box ip , root , and your password you setup on box should get you in.

Hi Guys.Ive been away got back yesterday.I tried grog build no joy and then willobuild and hey presto it flashed.Ive everything back up.Thanks all for your comments and help.

Back