Plugins Not Loading

Mo123

Hi,

i have a zgemma star h2 with an old version of vix 3.2. i cannot open the downloadable plugins as it may be due to the old image version and i also cannot get to the setup as i dont know the suppliers password. i have installed the password cracker plug in through my usb but cannot get into the plugins.

Any help will be useful!

Thanks

Hi,

i have a zgemma star h2 with an old version of vix 3.2. i cannot open the downloadable plugins as it may be due to the old image version and i also cannot get to the setup as i dont know the suppliers password. i have installed the password cracker plug in through my usb but cannot get into the plugins.

Any help will be useful!

Thanks
Easier and quicker to just flash the box to a new build, takes 20 minutes and it's like you have a new box, all new plugins and software etc

Openvix never supported tha old model.Openatv still does + a few more home made ones in resources above.

Easier and quicker to just flash the box to a new build, takes 20 minutes and it's like you have a new box, all new plugins and software etc

Thank you for the reply,

how do i flash to a new build? is it possible as i cannot get access to the setup section, but i do have access to media scanner.

thanks

Download and unzip the openatv image for your box
Put the unzipped image on a formatted usb and into the (powered off) box
Power the box on with white button and click the standby button on the front untl it displays FLSH on he led display

Download and unzip the openatv image for your box
Put the unzipped image on a formatted usb and into the (powered off) box
Power the box on with white button and click the standby button on the front untl it displays FLSH on he led display

Just tried to flash it but when i restart and hold the standby on front it doesn't flash it just boots. If i try to do it through media scanner it says 'no displayable files on this medium found'.

Make sure the usb is formatted to FAT32 before you put the unzipped zgemma folder on it
You may have to try a few different usb sticks before one works

Make sure the usb is formatted to FAT32 before you put the unzipped zgemma folder on it
You may have to try a few different usb sticks before one works
Thanks i eventually got it flashed through another usb. The only problem i have now is the box keeps freezing whilst on menu. Could this be a bad image version as it was running fine before. I downloaded the openatv 6.3

Are you using plain openatv image?
Not grogbuild or wooshbuild?
At what point is it freezing?
Have you installed softcams and other required plugins like autobouquetmaker etc?

I installed openatv 6.3 then wooshbuild. I have the bouquet maker. Iv done my playlist and played a channel which was stuttering so when i tried to go into menu it just crashes. Is there anything i have missed?

Back