Plugins

HI, new to the forum and not technically minded. My provider has not been able to help me, perhaps someone else can.
Have a zgemma H2s box, Whooshbuild v7 installed.
Go to plugins and selecting apps such as Ice Films, Movie 4K, and YiFi then selecting Movies it doesn't show movie list but shows No item to display, press ok to refresh.
All was ok a couple of weeks ago, Is there a easy fix.

you are talking about the E2iPlayer plugin, remove & reinstall may help, setting up a proxy for IceFilms gets that working for those who are having issues, you are using WBv7 but did you know there is a newer version so an upgrade to WB Infinity should also help

As @BeakyFord has stated remove then reinstall press green for plugins red to remove plugins then go to extensions and remove iptv player (e2iplayer) once done completely exit out and then green button then green again to download plugins extensions then look for iptv player (e2iplayer ) download it exit out go onto it and update it

Thank you Beakyford and bazcfc1 for your comments/instructions. A little too technical for myself but i'll pass on to my provider and hopefully he'll
get me up and going again.

Thank you Beakyford and bazcfc1 for your comments/instructions. A little too technical for myself but i'll pass on to my provider and hopefully he'll
What plugin are you actually on about cause the e2iplayer dosnt require a provider as its free or do you mean a plugin for your iptv channels like sports movies ect

Your provider will tell you exactly the same thing, if you follow bazcfc1's instruction it is very easy.
Press menu button, then plugins and press red button. Go to extensions and you will see e2i player(iptv player) and click on it and remove it. Exit back to tv then menu button,then plugins and press green button.Go to extensions and e2i player(iptv player) click on it and install and that's it,done.

YOu do not need to Remove, Just Update it... Launch the APP and goto Settings and you'll see the Option to Update, this then Downloads the latest Version.
ALso update your Build on the BOX..
You're supplier has got nothing to do with this, and you are the one that should be doing this side of things, the plugin is FREE and not connected to any SUBS...
Good Luck!!

Back