WooshBuild Plugins

Sim31

Hi, got whoosh infinity build, done update, now when I press plugins I get this on screen, any ideas
IMG_20200109_211513_985.jpg

software updates are always a bad move, after flashing and installing wooshbuild there should be no need to do software updates

What box are you using? which version of ATV?

The issue was caused by "non ascii characters which resulted in an "invalid syntax" error".
Code:
https://github.com/openatv/enigma2/commits/6.3/lib/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/SoftwareManager/Multibootmgr.py

The error would only affect the one plugin/file. Just press OK/exit and ignore it. Perform an update and you will have the fixed file.

The issue was caused by "non ascii characters which resulted in an "invalid syntax" error".
Code:
https://github.com/openatv/enigma2/commits/6.3/lib/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/SoftwareManager/Multibootmgr.py

The error would only affect the one plugin/file. Just press OK/exit and ignore it. Perform an update and you will have the fixed file.
It won't let me do another update, it don't download it, there is 2 updates, I am after the pligin that it says the error is for

Try issuing the following commands one at a time using Putty/Terminal or similar (paste instead of typing)

init 4
opkg update
opkg upgrade

Once finished, restart with
init 3

If that doesn't work, we will have to replace the file manually.

Try issuing the following commands one at a time using Putty/Terminal or similar (paste instead of typing)

init 4
opkg update
opkg upgrade

init 3

Is there instructions anywhere of how to do all of above, as I don't no how.

Openwebif
Click terminal
Type root
Click enter
Paste in the first command above and click enter. , wait for it to do its thing.
Paste in the second command, click enter again and continue until you've done them all

If you dont have putty installed on your computer go to Download PuTTY: latest release (0.73) and download the latest putty on your computer. Once downloaded open putty and enter the ip address of your box in the 'host name' field in putty, if you don't know the ip address then try typing zgemnmah2s

Once putty is connected to your box you will be prompted for username to log in, enter the word 'root' without the quotes. and you should see something similar to

1578653447266.png

Now enter each of the lines of codes @Abu Baniaz posted above.

init 4
opkg update
opkg upgrade

init 3

Thanks for that, the same thing happened my Zgemma h2s after an update. I followed your instructions and everything is fine now.

Hi, got whoosh infinity build, done update, now when I press plugins I get this on screen, any ideas
View attachment 45778
I had that message on a H.2H following a recent Software Update. This is how I resolved the issue:
1. I pressed GREEN, RED Remove plugins, systemplugins, removed Software Manager. (If Software Manager not listed, proceed to 2)
2. I pressed GREEN, GREEN Download plugins, systemplugins, downloaded Software Manager again.
If Software Manager not listed, press BLUE, Software Update, reboot and check again. As a last resort, save settings and re-flash box.

Last edited:
Openwebif
Click terminal
Type root
Click enter
Paste in the first command above and click enter. , wait for it to do its thing.
Paste in the second command, click enter again and continue until you've done them all

init 4
opkg update
opkg upgrade

init 3

Did first command in terminal, and my TV screen went black, box did not go off, time on front of box did not change,

Do all of them one by one. In answer to your question of how easy it is, you are just copying and pasting.

I have never used the terminal function within OpenWebIf. I don't know if the applet stops when you stop Enigma2 with init 4

I have a screenshot of Putty on another forum if someone wants to upload it here.

The box will freeze if you used init4.

Copy and paste the update then upgrade command the box will go through updates. Once finished use init 3

Back