Plugins

demuss

So I just flashed box with new Atv and now want to put my line in but can not connect as I think I need to setup a password but can not find how to change it so I want to download dream explorer but saying plugins are down for maintenance just wondering if it’s really down or is it just my box using Zgemma h2h dsayers build

So I just flashed box with new Atv and now want to put my line in but can not connect as I think I need to setup a password but can not find how to change it so I want to download dream explorer but saying plugins are down for maintenance just wondering if it’s really down or is it just my box using Zgemma h2h dsayers build

here

Menu.Setup. system.network.password setup

Yea I already tried that but I got no password setup when I go in there

on the box you have no option? if you have no option I guess you ain't on 6.4 therefore your ip may have changed. restart the network and see

For you to connect to the box you need the ip, so how were you trying to connect first time if you can't find the ip of the box in network settings?

Iam using dsayers I originally thought I updated atv but I checked it and it never updated saying atv 6.2

then you should be able to connect using filezilla with ip, user = root and paswsord just leave blank
ok on quick connect and your in

So when I flashed with dsayers I think it changes atv back to 6.2 I just flashed agin with atv 6.4 and now I got a different ip address and it connects but I don’t have any build now

So when I flashed with dsayers I think it changes atv back to 6.2 I just flashed agin with atv 6.4 and now I got a different ip address and it connects but I don’t have any build now
dsayers is a complete image backup of OS wooshbuild for example installs on top of your OS

just use grogbuild then or revert back to @dsayers image

My backup is based on ATV 6.2. I still need to get round to updating it but the box is upstairs in a cupboard lol

If you want to use a build try grogbuild freerange, wooshbuild infinitely or willobuild.

These guys have done great at been able to use builds on top of latest images where as mine is using a backup image.

The thing is I had a old Zgemma h2h running perfectly until the remote went and I couldn’t Change channels so I decided to buy another h2h and install your build again as I’m used to it I suppose the only question now is do I need to use atv 6.4 to use softcam 4.5 if not then I will just use your build

ATV 6.3 or 6.4 should have mgcamd 1.45 if you add the softcam feeds OpenATV Softcam Feed or just install one of the builds over the top to get skins and cams etc setup.

I can't remember if my backup has oscam built in if it does you can just use oscam with the check boxes on my backup.

Any idea why when I install dsayers build it changes the Ip address on my box so after it installs I can’t connect through FileZilla to send in my line

Back