Plusnet price increase

channelking

Is it normal for a company to have two price increases due to CPI nonsense and how can they be allowed to do this?

This CPI seems new as I can't recall prices increasing years ago due to a percentage based let alone multiple times in 1 year.

Have been looking but can't find a network with great deals and despite being with plusnet for many years they are not offering anything better.

One of my mates has all unlimited everything from 3 for £10 a month but guessing he's been with them for many years.

Screenshot_20211101-151518.jpg

Three have this 12 month deal for unlimited everything. £10 a month rising to £20 after the first 6 months and if you go via TCB you get £86 cashback effectively making it £7.80ish per month.

Screenshot_20211101-151214.jpg

View attachment 66916

Three have this 12 month deal for unlimited everything. £10 a month rising to £20 after the first 6 months and if you go via TCB you get £86 cashback effectively making it £7.80ish per month.

View attachment 66915

Seems tempting gona speak to 3, sky, VM see if they can do any thing better.

Smaller networks like lebara, smarty I looked at but not sure about them.

Have tried cashbacks few times in the past never worked for me unfortunately.

Seems tempting gona speak to 3, sky, VM see if they can do any thing better.

Smaller networks like lebara, smarty I looked at but not sure about them.

Have tried cashbacks few times in the past never worked for me unfortunately.

TCB always works for me. You'll struggle to beat that deal mate.

6 months at a tenner and 18 months at £20?
I use Asda mobile, unlimited mins and texts starting at a fiver a month.
Data is extra you get 1 gig for the fiver, 3 gig for £7 and 10 gig for £10.
All are unlimited mins and texts, if you don't use much data, just email and browsing the 1gig is enough, you can choose each month how much you want to pay for

In regards to TCB to get to cashback you dont have to pay for a membership or anything? Is it free to get cashback from them?

6 months at a tenner and 18 months at £20?
I use Asda mobile, unlimited mins and texts starting at a fiver a month.
Data is extra you get 1 gig for the fiver, 3 gig for £7 and 10 gig for £10.
All are unlimited mins and texts, if you don't use much data, just email and browsing the 1gig is enough, you can choose each month how much you want to pay for

I have looked at deals on HUKD and on the website of the main and smaller networks and some are good and others not so much.

One posted above seems great deal only if you get the cashback with it.

Saying that I barely use alot of data probs a couple of gig. Dont use the data for streaming or downloading or even for tethering.

I have looked at deals on HUKD and on the website of the main and smaller networks and some are good and others not so much.

One posted above seems great deal only if you get the cashback with it.

Saying that I barely use alot of data probs a couple of gig. Dont use the data for streaming or downloading or even for tethering.
Pointless paying for it if it's not needed IMV.
At a fiver a month for unlimited mins and texts it's a no brainer, coverage is excellent, top up by text or web

Pointless paying for it if it's not needed IMV.
At a fiver a month for unlimited mins and texts it's a no brainer, coverage is excellent, top up by text or web
Have unlimited barring data atm.

ATM have 5gb data but for prices for that amount no where is cheap.

Prefer the the 30 day rolling contract tbh.

Yes it's free.

I'd actually misread that deal, as Pablo points out, it's 18 months at full price so I'll be giving that one a miss personally.

Ye seen it myself.

Just 6 months for £10 then 12 months for £20 nah not worth it imo. Especially when barely use much data.

Voxi.
Unlimited mins
Unlimited txts
8gb data
£10.00
No contract.

Not bad pretty decent deal tbh.

If can get good amount of data and be under £10 then thats a bonus.

With all these networks not a huge difference in prices for their plans/tariffs.

Not bad pretty decent deal tbh.

If can get good amount of data and be under £10 then thats a bonus.

With all these networks not a huge difference in prices for their plans/tariffs.
Its Vodafone basically. I don't use lots of data. But no contracts, you simply don't resubscribe.

I was on giffgaff £6 for Unlimited mins and text with 500mb Data,Then swapped to Smarty for £6 unlimited mins and text with 4Gb Data.You can keep your phone number also.

I Have smarty, runs on 3 network, coverage is ok in built up areas, not so good in the sticks. £9 unlimited minutes and texts. And 30gb data. I just pay monthly.

Back