Police to visit 1,000 homes in crackdown on illegal Premier League streams and "fire sticks"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanks for the confirmation that he was given a prison sentence for viewing iptv.

They can’t catch nonces so they ain’t catching end users

and that article he was selling also so it would’ve been the selling that got him prison time

If you read the article it clearly explains that he was given a 4 month sentence for viewing the service.

If you read the article it clearly explains that he was given a 4 month sentence for viewing the service.
They will add that to scare end users it’s simple what they do like most things they exaggerate things to make it look big.
Like when I got turned over for selling fags and baca they didn’t do me for smoking it just selling and holding large quantities although they was smoking duty free regal also 😉😉

They will add that to scare end users it’s simple what they do like most things they exaggerate things to make it look big.
Like when I got turned over for selling fags and baca they didn’t do me for smoking it just selling and holding large quantities although they was smoking duty free regal also 😉😉

The article clearly states he received a four month prison sentence for viewing the illegal streams. I don't know at this point whether you've taken the time to read it but I suspect you haven't. Might be worth clicking the link.

Mate its not a new article.its a bit like using rorrent sites are they going to vist evrey house. Mate people would be queing outside the courts.

What hsppend they done him for supplying and found out he was watching iptv. If he was just watching iptv not sure it would of went to court.

Mate its not a new article.its a bit like using rorrent sites are they going to vist evrey house. Mate people would be queing outside the courts.

What hsppend they done him for supplying and found out he was watching iptv. If he was just watching iptv not sure it would of went to court.

OK. Did that man receive a prison sentence for viewing iptv, yes or no? (The answer is yes btw)

Has the law changes in the 2 years since that court case meaning that the offence of viewing illegal streams is now no longer a criminal offence, yes or no? (The answer is no btw)

It wouldn’t have gone to court in worst case he would’ve probably got an abusive letter.
Come on how many people has been done for watching kodi with add ons and sport so there not going to touch an end user there’s no difference as both sources are copyright.
Let’s be honest even those that are using a vpn think they are safe every vpn provider holds logs so would only need a court order to access the logs
The article clearly states he received a four month prison sentence for viewing the illegal streams. I don't know at this point whether you've taken the time to read it but I suspect you haven't. Might be worth clicking the link.
I have read it and like I said they’ve added onto it to make it look bigger to get attention

I have read it and like I said they’ve added onto it to make it look bigger to get attention

If they've added it on to make the sentence look bigger (or longer) to get the attention then they succeeded coz it certainly looks like a sentence longer than the 12 months he got for selling iptv... in fact, believe it or not it makes it look like a 16 month sentence, 12 for selling, 4 for viewing. How cunning of them.

16 months out after 8 months 😂😂 and a nonce gets put on a register with no jail time so in theory they’ve made it look worse than what it is 😁😁

You seem to have a fixation with child sex abuse, I'm not sure where the link with this story is and suggest you start a separate thread if that's a subject you wish to discuss with like minded people.

You seem to have a fixation with child sex abuse, I'm not sure where the link with this story is and suggest you start a separate thread if that's a subject you wish to discuss with like minded people.
Stating obvious there not arsed about random joe bloggs watching horrid Henry on iptv as they haven’t got the resources to do it just like they haven’t the resources for every other crime going on up and down the country.
it’s all scare monger tactics with them that’s all it is to get everyone in panic mode so the original article is pointless and certainly wouldn’t trust the daily mirror reports that’s for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back