Poor distorted pictured when i start recording on my Duo2

Del157

i have a vu+ Duo2 running the latest vix image.

it has a built WD 1TB hard drive and when i record on the box the picture starts to pixelate and distort until i hit stop recording.

now ive had a solo2 and a SE v2 both running on vix and id added a hard drive using the esata cable
and i had the exact same issue with those but thought it was probably just the older box or the external esata cable problem but i thought with this duo2 box with internal HDD that wouldnt be a problem

Since this has been an issue on 3 boxes for me Id have to assume that others must be having this problem too as i cant be that unlucky !

Can anyone help shed some light on whats happening or how i can sort this.

Solo2 is twin sat and presume internal hdd as i have no issues with mine,but if dish is off could have a bad signal and level and needing twin feeds as setup simple,single,and 28.2 on both tuners.External hdd can also be used but would use a powered one and as any hdd need to be ext3-ext4 setup on box.

other se v2 is a cable box and pixelating is usually bad signal or bad connections so recheck all connections and what type of splitter in use?
duo2 is this on sat or cable as many areas have reported glitching? could this be what you have.
what lines and cams in use on box?

Back