Poor quality picture BT sports

Using 4K amazon fire stick seemed fine yesterday trial but watching CL tonight first day of sub on supposed FHD but picture quality is SD at best my fibre broadband 76 mb is there any tweaks I can do thanks

i got sub off here

No way to tweak it plus depends what app your using you can always try an external player see improves picture quality but could be suppliers source have you spoken to your provider

Thanks for reply app is stbemu (pro) I haven’t contacted the guy yet thought I would ask first if this was normal kind of quality to expect from an iptv sub and thought there was maybe a few things I could do

The good thing about taking several tests is that you can compare quality.

If the other channels are OK then you could raise it with your provider and ask if there's an issue with that particular channel.

Thanks for reply app is stbemu (pro) I haven’t contacted the guy yet thought I would ask first if this was normal kind of quality to expect from an iptv sub and thought there was maybe a few things I could do
I have found that the quality of streams can vary from day to day some super then next week just OK,! I don't think everyone's got perfect streams 24/7,! Give it a go for a week and compare the quality. Imo!! My BT sport is usually good though!

As said by others, suppliers packages vary loads with the amount of channels, picture quality and stability.

It's probably not your set up if it's firestick, STB Emu and fibre. Trial a few others and compare.

It's the quickest way to tell what's causing the problem.

FHD should be OK for footy, not proper HD like cable, but should still be pretty good on a big telly, at least better than SD as you have described it.

Ok here’s an update figured out why it’s SD quality because it is SD the logo in corner of screen just says BT sports 2,BT Sports1 FHD is good quality and the logo on screen says BT sports 1 HD,none of my sky channels are HD channels either just SD ,will provider be able to sort this I’ve messaged him but no reply yet thanks Pete

Ok here’s an update figured out why it’s SD quality because it is SD the logo in corner of screen just says BT sports 2,BT Sports1 FHD is good quality and the logo on screen says BT sports 1 HD,none of my sky channels are HD channels either just SD ,will provider be able to sort this I’ve messaged him but no reply yet thanks Pete
If he changes source supplier may get better streams unless he's a reseller/sub reseller then he will have no control over streams blocks ect

Ok thanks maybe I chose wrong provider out of the 20 odd replies I got and maybe should of used free trial better but you live and learn, is it possible to run more than one sub on the same Fire stick

Ok thanks maybe I chose wrong provider out of the 20 odd replies I got and maybe should of used free trial better but you live and learn, is it possible to run more than one sub on the same Fire stick
Yes mate it possible as there's iptv smarters providers own apps and can have upto 5 profiles on stb emu pro mate I've had 3 profiles on smarters ect

Like Baz said! I have two subs on firestick Smarters for cheapish one and xciptv for main one !! Prefer to have seperate apps than two on one!!

Back