Possible error of judgement

Kingy67

Hi perhaps someone can enlighten me regarding mt Zgemma H.2S box, would I be correct in think that a network cable is only required for initial set up and to install a line, after this can it be removed ?

Or is the box needing to be connected permanently to internet via wifi, if so I have a dongle to try, the reason i ask is my Tv is nowhere near my router.

Regards

If you want to watch the encrypted channels, your box needs a permanent internet connection. WiFi is not recommended by most because of signal drops, but if you've already got the dongle it may be worth a try. Alternatively, you could get a set of power line adapters which turns your electric points into internet connections, about £25 on Amazon. HTH.

If you want to watch the encrypted channels, your box needs a permanent internet connection. WiFi is not recommended by most because of signal drops, but if you've already got the dongle it may be worth a try. Alternatively, you could get a set of power line adapters which turns your electric points into internet connections, about £25 on Amazon. HTH.

As there are quite a few to choose from on Amazon what brand would you recommend?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back