Post office broadband

I know a guy who had PO broadband and it was shite. Ended up cutting the contract early and switching to bt

Im with bt got broadband and 4 mobile sims for £60 a month
Each sim gives 20gb data unlimited calls unlimited texts. To good to turn down really.
Give them a call see what you can get.
Or as suggested threaten to leave as that sometimes works

I will do not fussed about sims as all on family plan with O2 contract in missus name so she will have to do all wrangling lol

I know a guy who had PO broadband and it was shite. Ended up cutting the contract early and switching to bt

Im with bt got broadband and 4 mobile sims for £60 a month
Each sim gives 20gb data unlimited calls unlimited texts. To good to turn down really.
Give them a call see what you can get.
Or as suggested threaten to leave as that sometimes works
It worked for me a few years ago, l got free line rental for a year and BB for £10 per month

I get your frustration baz mate.

We paying £40 for 100mb to VM bloody joke.

Astonished @TheSource pays £24 for 200mb. You got matee at VM lol.

Some people just lucky with how less they pay.

Yeah mate my contract always go up to around £42. So I get the usual offers a couple of quid off here and there I go straight through to Cancellations and cancel. After a few days retentions call you and they can offer you a good deal. I can haggle with them and put it right down. I just say I only need basic BB etc and I can get 'Post Office' at £24 etc and they honour it most of the time. My Uncle currently pays £31 for 350mbs. In the worst case scenario i'd cancel and take out a deal with the Mrs name. The annoying thing is they look after new customers rather than old. Virgin BB now is 33 quid and is often less than that. So £24 in my eyes is only half decent haha. I only pay BB in my house.

Attachments

• 122.PNG
    122.PNG
    29 KB · Views: 10
Yeah mate my contract always go up to around £42. So I get the usual offers a couple of quid off here and there I go straight through to Cancellations and cancel. After a few days retentions call you and they can offer you a good deal. I can haggle with them and put it right down. I just say I only need basic BB etc and I can get 'Post Office' at £24 etc and they honour it most of the time. My Uncle currently pays £31 for 350mbs. In the worst case scenario i'd cancel and take out a deal with the Mrs name. The annoying thing is they look after new customers rather than old. Virgin BB now is 33 quid and is often less than that. So £24 in my eyes is only half decent haha. I only pay BB in my house.

Would cancel but still in contract. Retentions are just utter crap. You basically threaten to leave and beg them to offer you good deal like others but they all chat rubbish and never ever help you out.

Dont have faith in customer service whatsoever. Just there to take your money and thats all.

Envy you and others who pay so much less. Old customers like us and being blindly robbed for a crap service at that as well.

Would cancel but still in contract. Retentions are just utter crap. You basically threaten to leave and beg them to offer you good deal like others but they all chat rubbish and never ever help you out.

Dont have faith in customer service whatsoever. Just there to take your money and thats all.

Envy you and others who pay so much less. Old customers like us and being blindly robbed for a crap service at that as well.

Are you sure your not confusing retentions with the cancellation department? I've always managed to bag a good deal through retentions but I admit cancellations are shite. Retentions call back with solid deals they're the only guys who can actually offer you anything half decent.

I have called retentions up myself on behalf of my brother. They say they are the retentions department. Maybe they are the cancellation one not sure tbh mate.

But they are not there to help you. Simply put ALL companies are there to fleece you for every penny they can get. VM aint no different.

There's nothing more infuriating when phoning these companies and they go we will just transfer you through to the right department after being on the phone 45 mins and then they kill the line. Please tell me that happens to you guys! F'in infuriating lol

Back