Post-traumatic stress disorder

Please be aware, I will be watching this thread - please treat it with the seriousness it deserves, or there will be consequences.

I am lucky never to have had any sort of mental health issues other than a short bout of depression, however, I worked with a guy who had/has had a hard time with PTSD, he has had counselling for many years to get over the effects of what he saw while on "peacekeeping duties" with the UN in Lebanon.
I cant claim to be an expert, but I don't think I would wish something like this for my worst enemy.

I hope your case is as closed as you make it sound mate.

Bro I will share my thing with you.,
the only person who helped me was "ME". because I realised " no one else will suffer, the only people will suffer, were my family and me" God made human being such a powerful person that he or she can achieve anything whenever they want to.
You have a powerful machine, which is your brain. You just need to control this machine and do not let it control you. You can achieve it. I met so many people who never believed on this PTSD. They said to me it does not exist, it is only created by me. Self believe, exercise and believing in God helped me a lot.
Remember the law of nature "survival of the fittest". Only the fittest people will move forward.
I used to blame, life was very cruel to me but I realised it was with everyone. The fittest people learned to forget and move on but I was not. Wasted a lot of time but now 100% perfect and laugh on my self created things. You have the answer of everything, just ask yourself and you will get 100% honest answer. Self believe is the key.
I can write a lot of things which put me in this problem but all were self created ones. You are the best person who can help you.

I just wonder am I alone ?

any one else out there......

thread sounds morbid as ****, but it's not meant to be, 10 years is coming up! since "said event" ....... :X3:

You may wish to request personal replies to this thread, PM's rather than public messages - it is a condition largely misunderstood by the majority of people and if it were me I'm not sure i would like to proffer my deepest thoughts/feelings for others to pick over in a public forum, it's entirely your choice but just make sure you pick/choose who you reply to in this thread and report any gobsh!tes to moderators

Seen time and time before people with ptsd get kicked to kerb by local government councils health professionals never suffered with it can't imagine the the thoughts and feelings people go through with this with what people have witnessed either in armed forces police paramedics fire service innocent by standers families all I can say mate is stay strong be brave and there's a light at end of every tunnel and God bless

thanks, At least there's people (like your selves that understand it in a way) that helps. (shame my so called family couldn't see it!!) i'm not posting personal details so it's fine to talk about it, just it's a bitch some times!

God, I've spoke with everyone about it, I think it's as I say it'll be 10 years December and I'm just hoping the next ten years ain't going to be eaten by it.

I've had CBT, worked great, looked at that eye movement therapy, but going to speak to them again and see what they suggest.........10 years is a long, long time for something to control your life, i'm working etc. but boy it's been a tough ride..!

lost my job, lost my family, relationship, where i lived, most importantly lost my life!

i'm still here I guess, which is of course very important! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
thanks, At least there's people (like your selves that understand it in a way) that helps. (shame my so called family couldn't see it!!) i'm not posting personal details so it's fine to talk about it, just it's a bitch some times!

God, I've spoke with everyone about it, I think it's as I say it'll be 10 years December and I'm just hoping the next ten years ain't going to be eaten by it.

I've had CBT, worked great, looked at that eye movement therapy, but going to speak to them again and see what they suggest.........10 years is a long, long time for something to control your life, i'm working etc. but boy it's been a tough ride..!

lost my job, lost my family, relationship, where i lived, most importantly lost my life!

i'm still here I guess, which is of course very important! :ROFLMAO:

Look you lost everything but still surviving. I think you are the fittest. You can not imagine " how strong you are"?

I have been fortunate to have been looked after whilst working overseas, Some of the bravest guys I know have suffered ptsd, I was so ignorant to think this was a one off. one chap in particular will never be forgotten..

Thanks for the all the replies. Got my self all souped up and ready for giving it another go.! I don't think you'll ever be able to cure it, but I think being under control of it, rather than it under control of you will be a great help, that is one of my worries that this condition is for life....:neutral:

I mean don't get me wrong I've came on leaps and bounds considering.....but it still has it's evil talons dug in....

Thanks for the all the replies. Got my self all souped up and ready for giving it another go.! I don't think you'll ever be able to cure it, but I think being under control of it, rather than it under control of you will be a great help, that is one of my worries that this condition is for life....:neutral:

I mean don't get me wrong I've came on leaps and bounds considering.....but it still has it's evil talons dug in....

You know Alexander the Great, he used to see a palmist before conquering any Country. He always asked the palmist " do I have the line in my hand of Conquering this Country or not" One time the Palmist told him , you can not conquer this County because there is no line in your hand of that Country. He asked him, " where that line should be in my hand" The palmist pointed somewhere in his hand. He took the knife and made a line on his hand. This is called determination.

Remember "WHERE THERE IS WILL THERE IS WAY". Do not say "I dont think".

I am sorry but I believe in "not giving up and keep trying again and again"

this is "ptsd" though mate, it's the chemical connections within your brain that are suddenly wired (connected) differently, no matter what you think or what you WANT to believe, (i'e try and make them good old feelings over-ride the bad ones. ah, na, it's like a ( 9v battery bad feelings, against a weak old 2v battery happy feelings) the connections between receptors are so strong (after the EVENT that triggered it) the bond is made so intense that these take over your normal "rational thinking" (the old 2v feelings.)

PTSD is = You stick you finger into a socket on the wall, you get an almighty electric shock, it hurts, you weren't expecting it, what has your brain done with that scenario/information? it's going to make sure you don't do that again.....or come any where near it, but will always daily see it, hear it, think it, talk about it.

When it comes to brain function, it’s all about the connections. The brain contains billions of neurons that communicate with each other. This network of cells has to be able to connect and share messages, otherwise, the entire body is disrupted since the brain is the command center for everything we do. and that's where mines a little fucked up...haha! :yum:

Connections in the Brain: It's All About the Astrocytes

Last edited:
yeah I use CBD, in my vape, stopped smoking about 2 years come Feb, so I feel better for that, CBD oil is great though... :)

I've been using the CBD isolate for a while now if I need a sudden quick hit to stop a panic attack happening.

20190916_220716.jpg

20190916_220742.jpg

CBD ISOLATE READING HERE

I didn't have the balls to call the last 2 days I've been off work...I made excuses.... :confounded:

my new order going in.....these are going to be lovely. :love:

21-09-2019 21-56-31.jpg

21-09-2019 22-29-59.jpg

i tried typing out the mixing instructions but alas, it looked all fooked up on TK....?!?! any way i took a picture instead....

ohhh, man, I've hit the drink lots, (so i wish you all the best matey) i guess i'm in that spectrum at the minute, where i'm like **** it! (hitting the bottle pretty bad) but still managing to keep a job down......no idea how... I need help i know, but can i be fucked to start talking about it all again. that's what's putting me off.....the whole ....well this is what happened......but i know deep down inside that's how therapy works.....but it's a ******* ****!

it's going to be 10 years in December and when i think about it I start to "well up" I'm scared.......:flushed:

Last edited:
Back