Post-traumatic stress disorder

yeah i seen your were "ROI"....
I'll tell you what you do have in your NATIONAL Health Service - A great big North/South divide!!
The further you get from London you go, the less services you have available to you (or greater waiting lists, if they are available)
It is an absolute sin to separate people, not because of need, but because of postcode.

This is so true.....I lived In London 1990 (Bexley Heath/ Sidcup) area and wow what a difference.....

The NHS in general is a shambles waiting time ect but that's for another day the guys/makido who has suffered with problems like you guys have had it ought to inspire each and every other person who has suffered/suffering to take not and openly express them self's I found it hard when my best mate was murdered in my local area then buried on my birthday I turned to drink and drugs went off the rails was like it for some time I wouldn't listen to advice or talk to anyone the thing that got me to where I am now was my missus been preganent and saying that my first child could be named after my best mate but too all members who have posted God bless to you all and we as a forum are a family

Last edited:
I think reading other peoples problems has helped me maybe a bit, there is a lot people out there just do not get depression and other things related to it, it can effect anyone no matter how much or how little you have in the bank, once it takes a hold of your life, it is a bastrd to let go..You see Film stars great musicians Sportsman and woman..One my fav and funniest men and so talented for me was Robin Williams, i heard a good few year ago he had some sort of depression, and ended up taking his life..I have always wondered if it was having to make people laugh all the time that did that caused it, he only made friends cause he made people laugh.. Was he ever really like just because he made people laugh ..The mind can either make someone better or it can destroy you if you don't know how to control it...The more it is out in the open maybe the rest of the world can stop saying £100 grand a week or 5 million a film, or sell million cds, how the hell can they be unhappy..We need it more out in the open rather than saying nothing and hiding it..The reasons why they or are feeling crap all the time, rather bottling it up..So many say nothing and pretend there is nothing wrong..

What is heart breaking is watching young kids go through it. Why or how they have so much shit in their heads is so hard to explain
I have a lad talking to me at the minute, I guess he thought cos I had gone through it I would get it. But there is only so much I can say and way to many fall through the net.
Its just horrible, I wish I could stop his pain but I cant. He says it helps but you just never know.....

What is heart breaking is watching young kids go through it. Why or how they have so much shit in their heads is so hard to explain
I have a lad talking to me at the minute, I guess he thought cos I had gone through it I would get it. But there is only so much I can say and way to many fall through the net.
Its just horrible, I wish I could stop his pain but I cant. He says it helps but you just never know.....
All we can do is be there to listen or a shoulder to cry on we will never fully understand our minds or other people's minds but sometimes talking to a stranger always makes some one feel a little better and a little Wight lifted off their shoulders how long for is anyone's guess

yeah, I'm OK thanks, feeling better, and me being able to post here has believe it or not took a lot of strain of me....really it has.

Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and cannabidiol (CBD) are the two primary cannabinoids that occur naturally in the Cannabis sativa plant, most commonly known as cannabis. Both of these substances interact with the cannabinoid receptors found in the human body and brain, but they differed dramatically in their effects. CBD is non-psychoactive which means that it will not get the user high.

Because of this trait, CBD appears more frequently than THC in dietary and natural supplements.

THCvsCBD.png

Never smoked or anything like that lol

But always have people smoking vapes around me smells nice tbh lol

Some days I smell strawberries other days mint lol

haha! nice...

so here's that messed up mix and video i made.. (Since having so much time on my hands and needed to take my mind of things but also PTSD) it needs a lot of work...but hey ho good vibes...

my new "Impact midi Keyboard GX61"

if you don't like it, fine, if you like it great.

Thanks

Last edited:
yeah, I'm OK thanks, feeling better, and me being able to post here has believe it or not took a lot of strain of me....really it has.

Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and cannabidiol (CBD) are the two primary cannabinoids that occur naturally in the Cannabis sativa plant, most commonly known as cannabis. Both of these substances interact with the cannabinoid receptors found in the human body and brain, but they differed dramatically in their effects. CBD is non-psychoactive which means that it will not get the user high.

Because of this trait, CBD appears more frequently than THC in dietary and natural supplements.

View attachment 42990

I think I understand. The CDB part is the legal part.
Haven’t they just legalised some sort of cannabis oil for prescription dispensing?

yeah I think that stuff is called "bedrolite" it is a medical cannabis oil made by Bedrocan, which is the sole supplier of medicinal cannabis to the Dutch government's Office for Medicinal Cannabis.

CBD stands for cannabidiol (can·na·bid·i·ol), an ingredient naturally sourced from hemp plants that are bred for nutritional purposes and contain only trace amounts of THC.
CBD oil is not to be confused with medical marijuana or cannabis oil.

There are two main compounds found in cannabis - CBD and THC (tetrahydrocannabinol). Unlike THC, CBD is legal, doesn't make you high and is easily available on high streets and online. Until last year, medical cannabis products with THC were illegal in the UK

But on 1 November 2018, all cannabis medicines were moved from Schedule 1 of the Misuse of Drugs Regulations to Schedule 2.

Legally, doctors can prescribe products like Bedrolite, which contain the psychoactive component THC.
The human body has many different receptors. Receptors are protein-based chemical structures that are attached to your cells. They receive signals from different stimuli.

CBD is thought to interact with CB1 and CB2 receptors. These receptors are mostly found in the central nervous system and the peripheral nervous system, respectively.
The exact way CBD affects CB1 receptors in the brain isn’t fully understood. However, it may alter serotonin signals.

Serotonin, a neurotransmitter, plays an important role in your mental health. Low serotonin levels are commonly associated with people who have depression. In some cases, not having enough serotonin may also cause anxiety. The conventional treatment for low serotonin is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI), such as sertraline (Zoloft) or fluoxetine (Prozac). SSRIs are only available by prescription.

Last edited:
Thanks for the informative reply. (y) I’ll read the text a few times and keep it for future reference.

Is that your 3D printer in the video?

Have always been fascinated with 3D printers but never got round to buying one as they were expensive when they first come out.
I just might have another look at them.

Back