Power companies hidden new charges

shivers

Hi Folks, most of you will not be aware that power companies are about to bring in extra charges for energy that we use during peak times. So called Smart Meters can record when you are using gas or electricity and those that have the fkn things fitted will lose out big time. This information comes from an industry insider, so please take note it is not my opinion. If you don`t have one of these not so smart meters fitted then remember you have the right to refuse to have them fitted. Don`t be bullied or co-erced into having them fitted.

Hi Folks, most of you will not be aware that power companies are about to bring in extra charges for energy that we use during peak times. So called Smart Meters can record when you are using gas or electricity and those that have the fkn things fitted will lose out big time. This information comes from an industry insider, so please take note it is not my opinion. If you don`t have one of these not so smart meters fitted then remember you have the right to refuse to have them fitted. Don`t be bullied or co-erced into having them fitted.
l don't, eon have been sending emails, letters and even ringing door bell to get me to have smart meter, now they expect me to send them meter readings now because they are too tight to pay meter readers wages. Feck em

Back