Power line adapters

tsmiggy

I have two android boxes, one is directly contacted to the router, the other in a bedroom via a powerline adapter. I run iptv on both, yet the bedroom one as serious sync issues. I s this as a direct result of the powerline adapter, which are fairly old and i think they are 200mps. Unfortunately it is the only method of getting a path to the bedroom. Any advice would be great.

Cheers

I have two android boxes, one is directly contacted to the router, the other in a bedroom via a powerline adapter. I run iptv on both, yet the bedroom one as serious sync issues. I s this as a direct result of the powerline adapter, which are fairly old and i think they are 200mps. Unfortunately it is the only method of getting a path to the bedroom. Any advice would be great.

Cheers
Are the power lines direct into a plug socket and not an extension if in an extension plug directly into a socket on wall I had same problem removed them from an extension and put them directly into a socket and had no more sync problems or drop outs

Cheers

Swap the boxes around and see if you have the same issue with the downstairs box upstairs.

I have some tp-link adapters and they are excellent. I don't get any drop outs etc. so you should be fine as long as you don't plug them into a extension cable.

Back