PREMIER LEAGUE fans face paying £14.95

But when you look at it in reality £14.95 per game how much is is it to watch likes of Liverpool Chelsea man utd Everton infact all Premier league teams if your paying on gate and bet 99% of football fans have sly or vm TV package

But when you look at it in reality £14.95 per game how much is is it to watch likes of Liverpool Chelsea man utd Everton infact all Premier league teams if your paying on gate and bet 99% of football fans have sly or vm TV package
Even if you watch it in the boozer, gonna spend more then 15 notes on drinks and food, its a win win for them tbh even if 10% of a full stadium of united fans were to pay the 15 quid, its still summat like 150 grand in bt pockets.

I think its one of them things where yes its disgusting that their charging them prices but people imo will still pay it, its the same as everything in the world, I dont like how much a pint of san Miguel is but ill still go the boozer and drink 8 pints of it, I don't like the price of bog roll but I still buy the good stuff lmao its always the way, as humans we like to moan moan and moan me being one of them, still doesn't stop me forking out money that I work hard to earn, its called living a life

What sky should be doing is giving back to the clubs that desperatly need the money because lets face it the lower league teams produce a lot of players that get spotted by bigger clubs .
Its the conveyor belt of football and if you stop loading the belt it runs dry.

Not 100% sure how much it costs sky or bt to set up a broadcast camera at matches but they will still make a bit of money to cover costs and give the rest to the club.

What sky should be doing is giving back to the clubs that desperatly need the money because lets face it the lower league teams produce a lot of players that get spotted by bigger clubs .
Its the conveyor belt of football and if you stop loading the belt it runs dry.

Not 100% sure how much it costs sky or bt to set up a broadcast camera at matches but they will still make a bit of money to cover costs and give the rest to the club.
100% agree we need to look after the lower league and grass roots

The thing is, football is a business. Every one of those clubs is an entity in its own right, and I can't think of any other industry where such pressure is put on successful businesses to bail out struggling ones at every sign of hardship.

Just think if the shoe was on the other foot and nobody could pay for a sky or bt subscription how do you think they would react etc.
Lets face it theres a hell of a lot of football supporters that do subscribe solely for sport etc.

No supporters in stands no visits to the club shops for merchandise etc it all adds up and some clubs its their weekly bread and butter just to stay afloat week by week.

Seen this earlier this is shocking paying almost £15 for one game.

Wonder why no one hardly pays for sky and bt nowadays.:unsure:
Some iptveeee charge £15 a year on the bay and people still complain :whistle: Went for a beer yesterday and my mate who is the landlord asked why his bbc wales was not working as he bought the fire stick off the bay for £20 cheaper than one of the guys who sells them local. Told him straight to contact the bay and report the fact his pirate tv which was purchased on a legit selling site was no longer working :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Gate vs TV ? Gate is an experience TV is a side filler.
Fans and supporters and different. Fans just TV it in the boozer supporters puy your cash down at the ground
£14:95
I've emailed them saying, if they up it and pay me £19:95 I'll watch the Burnley game

I dont like how much a pint of san Miguel is but ill still go the boozer and drink 8 pints of it, I don't like the price of bog roll but I still buy the good stuff lmao its always the way
Yes but once you've paid for these it's not costing you extra to actually drink the beer or wipe your crack.
They are charging a monthly fee for live sports and then, if you want to watch live sports it's fifteen quid a game

Back