PREMIER LEAGUE fans face paying £14.95

But you buy a Sky Sports or BT Sports subscription for a pre-defined number of games. The ones they're charging extra for are outside of that agreement.

If you bought a 9 pack of toilet roll you wouldn't expect Andrex to send you extra rolls for free if you had the squits.

But you buy a Sky Sports or BT Sports subscription for a pre-defined number of games. The ones they're charging extra for are outside of that agreement.

If you bought a 9 pack of toilet roll you wouldn't expect Andrex to send you extra rolls for free if you had the squits.
True but if they did it at least it wouldn't be full of sh#t like the Fulham and West Brom games

Thats it its swings and roundabouts but I think people will still pay it especially with covid and people staying in more

people, there is no such thing as a 'fair' price.

the market sets a price and if people pay it, then to them it might even seem a bargain.

considering most of us grub all our football for practically zero and i bet non of the man u avatars go the game anyway - i don't think we are the target audience. of course we wont pay 15 for one game. we wont even pay £15 for a month of a full sky package unless it has vod, catch up, ppv and every polish station thrown in for good measure.

this is for the people who pay 100s each weekend and get off their arses to go and watch a game. this is their replacement and is targetted at them. it will have appeal outside that of course.

but get away from the idea that things have an intrinsic price that is 'fair'.

I'm inclined to think it's been priced this way to put customers off ppv football. The business model they already have, a subscription service, seems to serve them very well.

Some of the games announced really do scream box office :sneaky:

But those people who are legit and watch every game of their club wouldn't mind paying £15 a game.

the market sets a price and if people pay it, then to them it might even seem a bargain.

considering most of us grub all our football for practically zero and i bet non of the man u avatars go the game anyway - i don't think we are the target audience. of course we wont pay 15 for one game. we wont even pay £15 for a month of a full sky package unless it has vod, catch up, ppv and every polish station thrown in for good measure.

this is for the people who pay 100s each weekend and get off their arses to go and watch a game. this is their replacement and is targetted at them. it will have appeal outside that of course.

Full legit package - yes I do have
Going the United games - yes as many as I can
Would i pay 15 quid a game? - yes I would

Each to their own (y)

Premier League pay-per-view plan will 'drive fans towards illegal streams'
Broadcasting Premier League matches on a pay-per-view basis will lead to fans watching on illegal streams, says a football finance expert.

Games not already picked to be shown live will be available on BT Sport Box Office or Sky Sports Box Office.
'Plan will drive fans to illegal streams'

I'm inclined to think it's been priced this way to put customers off ppv football. The business model they already have, a subscription service, seems to serve them very well.

I think the top clubs would love this.

If United and Liverpool could sell their own games away from the collective bargaining it would cement a huge advantage for them, much like Barca and real

Full legit package - yes I do have
Going the United games - yes as many as I can
Would i pay 15 quid a game? - yes I would

Each to their own (y)

Gotcha fella.

See, the match going bod on the forum sees value in being able to pay 15 quid for the team he follows.

I never miss a home game as a season ticket holder and do 6 ish away games. Does that mean im a legit supporter ?

Tell you what though i aint paying £15 for a televised game.

The match day experience is a big part of it, a day out, banter with the lads banter with opposition fans pre and post match drinks discussing what will and what has happened.

£15 to sit in my chair at home and watch they are having a laugh.

I never miss a home game as a season ticket holder and do 6 ish away games. Does that mean im a legit supporter ?

Tell you what though i aint paying £15 for a televised game.

The match day experience is a big part of it, a day out, banter with the lads banter with opposition fans pre and post match drinks discussing what will and what has happened.

£15 to sit in my chair at home and watch they are having a laugh.
Yes it does.

If you don't go the games, or rather, if you have never gone to the games then you don't count in my eyes.

Fans are the people who have been to the games.

The rest are like people who watch soap operas and read gossip mags

I think the top clubs would love this.

If United and Liverpool could sell their own games away from the collective bargaining it would cement a huge advantage for them, much like Barca and real

I'm sure they'd be massively outvoted by the rest of the clubs and it wouldn't be permitted.

Yes it does.

If you don't go the games, or rather, if you have never gone to the games then you don't count in my eyes.

Fans are the people who have been to the games.

The rest are like people who watch soap operas and read gossip mags

I agree with this. Many United and Liverpool "supporters" in particular don't seem all that bothered about going to watch their team live. Strange but I guess it's pretty harmless when all's said and done.

I agree with this. Many Unite
d and Liverpool "supporters" in particular don't seem all that bothered about going to watch their team live. Strange but I guess it's pretty harmless when all's said and done.

i'm mates with a few match going reds and they do not recognise LFC twitter

like firmino gets all sorts of stick online, yet the fans in the stand love the man.

it is harmless, but you'll often see a player defending a team mate from criticism when the criticism has come from someone with no skin in the game and will never go to a match

Uniteds stadium hasn't changed at all in over 10 years!! Outside to me is all the same in dyer need of a lick of paint :tearsofjoy: the best I've been to is st James Park, atmosphere is unbelievable. I agree with @pupuqiop its different story if you cant afford or get to the games but if you can and you have no passion to go then it's a shame because match day is special especially when Liverpool and Leeds turn up to play, I remember years ago when we played real Madrid and ronaldo (Brazil) absolutely destroyed us, we all just stood up and applauded the guy, hes the best player I've ever seen live along with suarez but ronaldo was in a completely different world.

Went to Old Trafford and sat with the home fans once. A young woman and her dad sat in front, she literally never stopped chatting - about every subject under the sun except football - for the whole match. And an oriental looking fella next to them filmed the game on his ipad... it was on Sky Sports.

Went to Old Trafford and sat with the home fans once. A young woman and her dad sat in front, she literally never stopped chatting - about every subject under the sun except football - for the whole match. And an oriental looking fella next to them filmed the game on his ipad... it was on Sky Sports.
Ffs :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: bet he never took her again!!! I wouldn't!!!

The working class and unemployed have been priced out of it, okay you can see the likes of James at Everton and stars at other clubs but the games lost something it used to be magical if a bit grubby at times the Germans have it right with cheap seats behind the goals.

Back