Premier League Fixtures 2010/2011 By Club

wheelo

Admin
Staff member
TK Supporter
Removed due copyright infringement.

I had this sent to me after this thread went live :bang head:

The following message was sent to you via the TechKings Contact Us form by Mr J Newton ( mailto:JackN@nr-online.com ).

--------------------------------

Dear Sirs,

NetResult Internal Reference: DataCo_NRID 93850

We write on behalf of the Football Data Co Limited which is the appointed licensee of the FA Premier League, the Football League, the Scottish Premier League and the Scottish Football League ("the Leagues") in respect of the licensing of certain intellectual property rights of the Leagues, including those in the Fixture Lists for this season August 2010 - May 2011 ("the Fixture Lists"), for use by third parties.

We have noticed that your website http://www.techkings.org/football/12824-premier-league-fixtures-2010-2011-club.html is displaying Football Fixtures. In order to display the Fixture Lists you must obtain the necessary licence from the Press Association.

The Leagues have appointed the Press Association as their official agent for the licensing and distribution of the Fixtures List. If you have inadvertently infringed our clients' copyright please take immediate steps to contact the Press Association (Email: fixtures@pressassociation.com) to obtain the appropriate licence. Please confirm to us by e-mail that you are now seeking an appropriate licence. Because of the time sensitive nature of the Fixture Lists you are required to remove them immediately from your site pending the granting of a licence.

We wish to make you aware that we have a good faith belief that your present use is an infringement of the Leagues' legal rights and that all such unauthorised use must cease immediately. Please confirm by return your agreement to this and give your undertaking to cease all such infringements on any and all of your web sites. Pending your response the Leagues' rights are fully reserved.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Formal Declaration

1. I hereby state Football DataCo are the owners of the exclusive rights to the copyrighted material and that NetResult are authorised to act on their behalf.

2. On behalf of the owners of the exclusive right to the copyrighted material at issue in this notice, I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.

I, Jack Newton , as a representative of NetResult hereby digitally sign this e-mail message under penalty of perjury under the laws of the United States of America with the additional statement under penalty of perjury that the information in the notice is accurate.

Yours faithfully,

Jack Newton

NetResult
A Division of Projector NetResult Ltd
Broadway House,
2-6 Fulham Broadway,
London,
SW6 1AA

Please note, if this email has been sent to the wrong recipient, please accept out apologies, inform us of the error, and forward this e-mail immediately to the correct person or department for action.

This email and any attachments thereto may contain private, confidential, and privileged material for the sole use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately return this by e-mail and then delete it.

Although this email message has been scanned for the presence of computer viruses, the sender accepts no liability for any damage sustained as a result of a computer virus and it is the recipientís responsibility to ensure that this email is virus free.

i'm going to enjoy my b'day this year we will get 3 pts the day after it my b'day is sept 17 ;)

Back