Premier sport 2

giana

Was just wondering if anyone else is having an issue with premier sport 2 on vermin lines. Mine doesn't work. Premier sport 1 works.

there was another thread started a day or so ago with same issue, search the forum and you should find the responses

Was just wondering if anyone else is having an issue with premier sport 2 on vermin lines. Mine doesn't work. Premier sport 1 works.

Premier sport 2 is a separate subscription channel - you don't get it with a VM package like you would get Sky sports and movies and all the rest, you have to pay extra on top, like you would for each of the Adult channels

Premier sport 2 is a separate subscription channel - you don't get it with a VM package like you would get Sky sports and movies and all the rest, you have to pay extra on top, like you would for each of the Adult channels
Oh right but it worked for like a few minutes then went off and hasn't come back in since. How would I get it then?

Oh right but it worked for like a few minutes then went off and hasn't come back in since. How would I get it then?

I mean your supplier would have to pay for it, you can't as you don't have a genuine VM box.
If you do have a genuine Tivo box with VM, you can subscribe to that one channel by ringing VM, don't ask them to send it to your Zgemma

Back