Premiership Relegation Battle 19/20

Think Terry deserves a chance myself can see him been like lampard as been around some of the best managers and will have adapted there ways through their playing career

Think Terry deserves a chance myself can see him been like lampard as been around some of the best managers and will have adapted there ways through their playing career

He's not very highly regarded by the Villa fans.

Dosnt matter if regarded or not most managers arnt regarded by fans till they start winning or getting results instead of defeats lol

He doesn't do anything as assistant manager to endear them to him. Just jumps around the touchline a lot and acts like the players mate, mucking around in training. I'd say if there's a change to be made, he's part of the problem not the solution to it.

Can't see any comparisons with Lampard either, FL is obviously a knowledgeable, intelligent guy, who was always going to have a decent stab at management whilst JT seems a bit of a tit :blush:

You would think that Villa having Terry as assistant manager would have some sort of solid defence! Ming's is the only one showing any resistance! Not complaining as a Fox fan!

Terry seems clueless most of the time.

IF given the chance to manage a team he would flop big time. By that I mean get a team relegated :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

The worrying thing for JT is I’m guessing he’s there primarily to work with the defence and they are leaking goals left right and centre which doesn’t look good for him.

The worrying thing for JT is I’m guessing he’s there primarily to work with the defence and they are leaking goals left right and centre which doesn’t look good for him.

Exactly.

Apart from mings who has been their best defender rest of the defence has been shocking.

Back