WilloBuild Prev and Next buttons

Deanski

Hi Mr Willo,so sorry if i have posted in the incorrect department but just asking about the Prev and Next button functions on the EPG
Can things be changed to display to display all the headers across the top of the screen instead of the only one available
Many thanks

Nobody on the vix team is looking at displaying the bouquet tabs. The buttons have always worked to change bouquet/orbit/provider and still do.

Nobody on the vix team is looking at displaying the bouquet tabs. The buttons have always worked to change bouquet/orbit/provider and still do.
Hiya Abu dont get me wrong the buttons work buddy when you press Prev and Next to change the headers....but on a older layout it did show them all at the top if you know what i mean,thanks

Sorry should have mentioned....using 5.4.005 utilising slyk-1080-r19 (1920x1080)

KiddaC has been asked if he will have a look as the tabs are built into his skins and only work on ATV at the minute.
He's very busy with other stuff though so not expecting any results for a while.

Personally I'm quite happy with the new functionality of the ViX epg and if it means losing the tabs it's no biggie.

Morning Abu are you part of the Vix team mate ?...if so can i ask why things have messed up with the Zgemma H9S files
Im trying to flash with the archive 5.3037 file and it looses the option to connect the box via WLAN even though the box is WiFi enabled
Thanks

Back