Preventing Line Sharing

systemlord

TK Veteran
Friends, Romans and whatever the hell else you might be,

Our provider is having a bit of a problem with people re-selling his lines unauthorised on Twitter and other platforms for instance. They make their Twitter look like our genuine home page an and same name. This unknown member buys in bulk from us, like a legitimate reseller, then sells the lines on at full price promising the Earth. But, as you can imagine their Twitter vanishes shortly after and the purchaser comes chasing after us.

So my question is, do you guys have any ideas for how we can track down this/these guys on our members list and get them out of there?

As always, any help is greatly appreciated.

Friends, Romans and whatever the hell else you might be,

Our provider is having a bit of a problem with people re-selling his lines unauthorised on Twitter and other platforms for instance. They make their Twitter look like our genuine home page an and same name. This unknown member buys in bulk from us, like a legitimate reseller, then sells the lines on at full price promising the Earth. But, as you can imagine their Twitter vanishes shortly after and the purchaser comes chasing after us.

So my question is, do you guys have any ideas for how we can track down this/these guys on our members list and get them out of there?

As always, any help is greatly appreciated.
Its like trying to find the sly spies out there but if this guy is buying in bulk what methods is he using as would it not give his name via PayPal

How long has it been going on for with buying bulk lines? Seems strange that they only just want to try and find out ect have they seen this person/s in question on twitter or where ever and people commented ect get intouch with them if possible

i might be missing something but how is he buying bulk lines and no one knows who he is?
I'll rephrase. He is a reseller so he's buying in bulk from us. But then he's doing the dirty on the customers, take the money and run so to speak. The user name he's using to sell is different to the one he's registered with us, so people can't ID him. He can open up fake Twitter accounts that look like our site so when he needs a new batch of victims it all looks above board.

How long has it been going on for with buying bulk lines? Seems strange that they only just want to try and find out ect have they seen this person/s in question on twitter or where ever and people commented ect get intouch with them if possible

As soon as he gets rumbled the page vanishes and he moves on.

Am I missing something? (apologies, Ive had a long day)
If he is taking peoples money and running, why does he need to buy lines - and in bulk?

"he's buying in bulk from us. But then he's doing the dirty on the customers, take the money and run"

He's doing a runner, giving his customers nothing, so why does he buy from you in the first place?

Am I missing something? (apologies, Ive had a long day)
If he is taking peoples money and running, why does he need to buy lines - and in bulk?

"he's buying in bulk from us. But then he's doing the dirty on the customers, take the money and run"

He's doing a runner, giving his customers nothing, so why does he buy from you in the first place?
Good question didn't look at it like that

obviously he can't say too much in a public forum.
To the op:
wouldn't it be better to issue each reseller with a panel of their own that they top up with credits but you still have universal control?
you can track/log ip addresses, then when the complaints arrive you get their ip address, then you can cross reference them with the reseller panels and bingo, you have your dude or dudette

a very strange situation?

i'm at a complete loss to understand why he doesn't have his own reseller panel?

just lock all lines sold in bulk to first connected ip so he can sell them to multiple users.

When it gets to this point in time after establishing what's going on, then maybe the mods and HiTeck get together to open up the username for name and shame? especially if TK is being used in this way?

Back